AST2 Training

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doing AST1 again in January, OARTM in Feb. Plan on OARTL next winter and on the fence between CAA 1 and AST 2. Any input?

Zacs Avy Crew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
Doing AST1 again in January, OARTM in Feb. Plan on OARTL next winter and on the fence between CAA 1 and AST 2. Any input?

Your Organized Avy Response Course will be more about your rescue etc and not as much about the terrain. (My uneducated guess) The AST2 will be more about the terrain and route selections etc, ITP1 has more of the snowpit analysis etc that helps you with reporting. There is no downside to taking any of these courses. The nice thing is that you will always come away with a nugget or six of something good that you can put in your pocket and pull out when you really need it!

Zacs Avy Crew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
We are still looking to book students for our January 5-8 AST2 in Revy. This is a ZacsTracs and TriggerPoint combined course! One of the first of the 16-17 season and Lori and I will be there.

Posted by Dawn

Zacs Avy Crew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
How many booked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am happy to say that we now have 5 booked for the Jan 5-8 AST2 Class. I am still looking for a few more people. There are a couple more guys that want in and I am just waiting to hear back from them. Can't wait to meet all of you! I like to put faces to names (even imaginary names :rolleyes: lol) If anyone wants more information they can call me direct at 403-804-3886.

Zacs Avy Crew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
We now have 6 booked in for the AST2 Jan 5-8 at the Glacier House in Revy. I am looking for 2 or more if you can make it work I highly recommend it.

Dan and Emily said the food will be good and the snow will be even better but the company will be the best!

Give me a call if you want more information 403-804-3886.

Top Bottom