Avalanche training in Red Deer!

modcat

Cycle Works- Red Deer
Reaction score
Mark your calendars folks. Tuesday October 29 at 5:30pm at Cycle Works store in Red Deer. We are having Ryan at Hangfire Training provide A.S.T level One training for $165 plus tax. Plus all our Avy gear will be discounted for everyone who pre-registers. Bring all your riding buddies. Register on-line at www.hangfiretraining.com or call Ryan Johannesen at 250-344-3099. See you all there.

modcat

Cycle Works- Red Deer
Reaction score
Just a side note here. We need 8 people minimum to pre-register so we can make this event happen! Thanks!

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you need an earlier in the day option. Maybe early morning on a weekend speaking for myself I can't sit and learn something at that time of the day unless I had the day off work.

modcat

Cycle Works- Red Deer
Reaction score
Cycle Works bought out Red Deer Powersports in June. New ownership, new management and new attitude. Come check us out!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cycle Works bought out Red Deer Powersports in June. New ownership, new management and new attitude. Come check us out!
Mmmmm went to KMS. A couple days ago never noticed! But unless playboy buys u out you probably won't find me in a Yamaha dealer!
Jk

pyper10

Reaction score
I've went through two of Ryan's avi courses out in Golden and he dose a wicked job of presenting the material. Some petty crazy stories to

modcat

Cycle Works- Red Deer
Reaction score
It will run 5:30 to probabbly 9:30-10:00, depending on the group we have.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It will run 5:30 to probabbly 9:30-10:00, depending on the group we have.

Thought the avi 1 course was 8 hrs classroom n 8 hrs field? 4 hrs in class a bonus i'd guess

Hangfire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.hngfiretraining.com
Hi everyone, The course is supposed to be around a 7 hour minimum for classroom. Some like to run 8 hours. This session will run till around 11:30 pm or a touch later and a little bit of the classroom material will be covered in the field day as well. It is a long night, but better than driving to the mountains mid winter to sit in a classroom :)

Phat Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I agree. It is better to take the course close to home so that we can have that extra day riding in the mountains. I hope the course fills up. My wife and I are looking forward to it. I cant believe that more people in Central Alberta are not taking this opportunity.

backseatrider

Reaction score
Did the $165 include the day in the field or will it be extra? Not from Red Deer would there be a hotel close to this location?

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There Is a best western,comfort inn and service plus inn (and timmies) that are about 3 minutes away from cycle works
just off hiway 2 at 67 street

Top Bottom