Avalanche safety gear packages?

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have to buy a full set of gear: pack, canister, probe, shovel, transceiver. Anyone know if there are vendor package deals out there rather than buying separate?

PolarisHighlifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would take a look at the jet force bag. It's pretty cool technology and no canister cost etc. I used one in the avalanche class I took and that's to one I will buy next year as I have one to use this year. Peips I believe has a combo pack. Plus with that bag you get multiple pulls vs only 1

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

DoCDoo

Reaction score
MEC had a deal at one point but I wanted a better shovel and a longer probe but they wouldn't substitute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smc

Reaction score
Avalanche safety solutions has combo package deals. They are out of golden and seem to have good prices. Whatever you do don't buy a used outdated transceiver just because it's cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, my 19yr old starting in mountains this year. Wanted to get a decent setup with out breaking the bank.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I second avalanche safety solutions. Good selection and prices and free shipping over $100.

lman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martin had a real good deal at show and last weekend, $550 for ABS bag with canister and had Ortovox 3+ with Shovel and 320 probe for $400.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a package deal through Martins abs pack canister probe transceiver and shovel, thanks to a couple members who pmd the info on the martins sale.

Top Bottom