Avalanche Awareness Thesis Project Survey HELP NEEDED

Cody Campbell

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals, I am a TRU student desperately looking for backcountry skiers and sledders to take a quick survey as part of my thesis on Avalanche Awareness. Takes 10 minutes and you will have an awesome shot at winning a $200 Mec gift card! Click the link to do the survey and feel free to share with anyone you know who rides in the backcountry!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals, I am a TRU student desperately looking for backcountry skiers and sledders to take a quick survey as part of my thesis on Avalanche Awareness. Takes 10 minutes and you will have an awesome shot at winning a $200 Mec gift card! Click the link to do the survey and feel free to share with anyone you know who rides in the backcountry!

Done! Thanks for doing this. You may get some mixed signals from the scenario questions as some are quite vague and there are many options and possibilities that come with each scenario. (test results, terrain features etc)

Good luck with your thesis

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done. But why does everyone wants to know my income.

for this I bet it has to do with weather or not you have all the avy equipment, I bet lower income people don't, avy packs and beacons are expensive, and anybody can finance a sled

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done. Wish some of the pics showed the run out zones and potential terrain traps better though.

Reactions: GRD

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Done and done..... Yup, wish pics were a little more detailed and could see the runouts etc.... Jus' sayin' ;)

p.s. ........ Please post your findings of this survey, and also posting your thesis here would be awesome :)

Top Bottom