Do you want to improve your TECHNICAL riding skills and avalanche safety/awareness

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you want to improve your TECHNICAL riding skills and avalanche safety/awareness??

best_120219_14.jpg best_120218_59.jpg I have added more dates and locations for the 2013 season!

These are "hands on" riding clinics. My clinics focus on technical riding (boondocking, sidehilling, sled control, etc.) and avalanche safety and awareness. My goal is for my students to learn how to control their snowmobile in all situations and to build up their confidence. This precise control and raised confidence will help allow them to navigate their snowmobile through any situation.

I am an Active Member of the CAA and will also be teaching AST1 and Companion Rescue Skills courses this winter. During the course of each Riding Clinic I incorporate the KEY compenents of both the AST1 and Companion Skills Rescue courses. My goal with the avalanche training is to help educate my fellow riders so that they never put themselves in a situation where they are at risk of being buried. But if they are involved in a rescue scenario they will have the necessary training and tools to help save their own life and others.

A Professional photographer will be riding with us...please click here to see some of the photos from my previous riding clinics: SledMamma feel free to share your photos too ;)

All riding clinics are done in conjunction with BC tenure holders....hence the locations.

Riders of all skill levels on any brand snowmobile are welcome. I will have demo turbo Yamaha Nytros with me for anyone to try.

For more information or to book your spot please visit

Disclaimer: This may not be for everyone. Please respect the fact that I am running a legitImate business that helps people improve their riding skills and avalanche awareness in the backcountry. I want everyone to go home safely to their families every night. If you haven't taken an AST1 or Companion Rescue Skills course please sign up for one near you!

Be safe and have fun this season! I hope to ride with as many of you as possible.

Chris

Attachments

• best_120219_13.jpg
    best_120219_13.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Top Bottom