Av Gas

rmk mod

Reaction score
Hey guys, just a quick question. Was wondering if any one knew where I could buy Av Gas in Calgary? Thank you for your help!

sledder777

Reaction score
What are you after Avgas 100, 100 LL , or 82 UL ?

I'm pretty sure you can get any of the three at the Shell avitat or Esso Avitat. Instead of buying from the pump you might be having to go with buying drums at a time.

rmk mod

Reaction score
Hey, I am looking for 100LL. I well check Shell or Esso. thanks!

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know if okotoks airport sells it? I had heard they did. I hope you got a big shot of nitrous cause my vertical escape is coming for that 900 of yours Jon!

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup. I bought there steady last season. Haven't gone this season yet but I'm sure they still do. Jerry cans only.

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you know if there is anybody to call at the okotoks airport or do you just drive up and say you wanna buy some av gas?

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also Jon and Carson if you guys stop in at the Shell card lock in Olds when your passing through Marcel there sells Av gas for sleds. He was charging 1.40/L last year.

rmk mod

Reaction score
Nice, thanks for the info Dustin. As for that escape of yours Nelsonburg you had better be hoping that PSI we dropped in is gona pull hard, I was just out in the garage and noticed that it still didn't have any skies on it. I guess with all the power ya got there it wont even need skies, that front end well be off the snow at all times eh. lol. Oh ya, how are those pipes coming along by the way HAHA;) if you want you can come over for a beer and i well start my sled for ya so you know what a running machine sounds like. Than well shut her down and you can sit on yours (on the lift) and make VROOM, VROOM noises. HAHAHAHAHA.

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skis and pipes are just more of a recomendation you don't need them. Without the pipes I will have unmatched flow and the weight savings of no skis is a big difference and I also had Dustin do some port work with his grinder so I'm through letting you down nice but your 900 is f$&led!!! Hahaha (damn now I gotta buy a turbo) hahaha

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, Take your jerry cans to the picnic table beside the office outside, go into the Air Ranch office and tell them you want to buy some fuel. They will take you out to the pump, they fill the jerry cans, you take them back beside the office, go inside and pay, then lug them the rest of the way to the truck. You can;t drive right to the pump so if you are looking to fill a drum in the truck it ain't going to happen. It is a fly-in community so you have to drive right into a residential area, it won't look like u r driving into an airport. Take a left at the second set of lights on highway 2A, and follow google instructions from there.

Top Bottom