Av gas calgary

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i need to get a few Jerry cans filled with av gas here in calgary for the weekend.. anyone know where this can be done.. my dad doesn't have time to go to the spring bank airport for me to get it there. and i kinda need to get it tomorrow

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yamafest this weekend.. how much is it there? well iam not going unless i find a place to stay lol

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Salmon Arm airport it is 1.46 but there is a airport in revy.......I will phone my friend that runs the salmon arm airport and ask him if he know a number or where to get AV gas at the revy airport.......

I cant make yamy fest because the boy has a skate board thing on Sat......but I should have the sled together thursday or friday! I paid $99 at the sandman but there is rooms for $69 a night! I will PM you some info tomorrow on fuel!

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've searched around the city for AvGas. The only places I've found are the Airdrie Airport or the Springbank Airport. The International Airport isn't interested in your business unless you're buying a couple hundred liters. (their words not mine!)

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya my dad is a pilot. well just for personal use.. out of springbank.. he can get it. but he doesnt have time.

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive got almost a half a drum i need to get used up this weekend. this is it for me this season. i could throw ya a couple jerry cans.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mike, i wont be going if i have to get a room by my self.. and its kinda outa my way from where i live to go to springbank. i live north of there.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Buy mine from AFP ....... not sure if they have a depot in Calgary. You can buy any amount you want. (Alberta Fuel Products) They do have several locations across the province.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mike, i wont be going if i have to get a room by my self.. and its kinda outa my way from where i live to go to springbank. i live north of there.
all 15 minutes out of the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

FMF

Reaction score
Pretty sure you have to have a PPl to get Av Gas at Springbank PM me if you really cant get it.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buy mine from AFP ....... not sure if they have a depot in Calgary. You can buy any amount you want. (Alberta Fuel Products) They do have several locations across the province.

do you know if they have a website??

all 15 minutes out of the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

lol i know eh.. i just dont have the time to get there.. i have to much to do today, work tomorrow and headed there friday at 5am. and they have the dumbest hours they work.

Pretty sure you have to have a PPl to get Av Gas at Springbank PM me if you really cant get it.

ya you have to have a membership there or somethign like that.. my dad has it cuz he flys out of there. he just doesnt have time to either.. iam just gonna turn down the boost for the weekend.. and call it good lol

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
do you know if they have a website??

lol i know eh.. i just dont have the time to get there.. i have to much to do today, work tomorrow and headed there friday at 5am. and they have the dumbest hours they work.

ya you have to have a membership there or somethign like that.. my dad has it cuz he flys out of there. he just doesnt have time to either.. iam just gonna turn down the boost for the weekend.. and call it good lol

AFP does have a website just google the name.

mt.sledder

Reaction score
We use to just pull up to the pumps at the revy airport and use our credit card to fill up. Can you still do that?????

Top Bottom