Auto Detailer Sherwood Park?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Used to be a place called buffer zone, 139 seneca road...... Dwayne zaharichuk. 4162449 ......... Not sure if it's still around, but he did good work, might be worth a try?

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to be a place called buffer zone, 139 seneca road...... Dwayne zaharichuk. 4162449 ......... Not sure if it's still around, but he did good work, might be worth a try?

yup yup dwayne does good work...if hes still around...speakin of cleanin i should get that yeti smell out of the megacab!!

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats wrong with ming shine i use them lots and they do aweome work for me ????????

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats wrong with ming shine i use them lots and they do aweome work for me ????????
really .......maby it just depends on the dealer then........I went to the southside to get the wifes SUV detailed for her birthday,for just under 500 bucks they never even vaccumed out the wifes SUV..... had it in to get a full detail and power polish........ said it would take all day ..so we go drop it off for 7 am appointment....... drove by 3 hrs later and seen the thing outside..... so I called and asked if it was ready..... they said no it's still being worked on.......... long story short.....and being curious I wip by real quick and sure enough it's sittin outside...... at this point i go in talk to the guy who manages the place and upsold me to the premium package detail.........and I said hmm I thought you said it was being worked on........ it hasn't even moved.....he says yeah i'm sorry were shorthanded today....... but your next......... ( let's see we were the first there in the morning with first appointment of the day, and no other vehicle in the shop or on the lot waiting or in the process of being detailed....and it's 11 am now and were next......) ok well I said we'll be back at closing to get the vehicle....will it be done......?? yes sir..... well at closing it was being polished and the kid doing the polishing I noticed was putting the polisher pad down on the concrete floor ...which didn't look that bad........so i asked if icould go take a look.......he said sure..... well all i can say was wow..... paint swerls and scratches galore.......I freaked out and called the manager.... told him does he see anything wrong with the picture.....polish pad on the concrete face down...... he says no whats the problem...... ( so I show him the scratches and he says yeah we can't get em out..........I said what it came in here with no scratches......you were the one who did the walk around and filled out the detailing report.......No scratches......) Then he tells the kid to go change the pad......and says all the scratches were on there...... I said wait a minute..... so i asked for a buffing cloth and buffed an area on the door it was like brabd new .... so with the damage allready done to 90% of the paint I asked the kid to buff that area with the same pad he used in the rest of the car........ well what do you know......scratches.....so long story I know but inthe end ming did nothing the insurance did nothing as it states in mings policy that there really not responsible...and I singed the contract to that effect..... my wife came home to a vehicle that she babied for just under 8 months.... that the paint was wrecked.... and we were out 6700 for a complete paint job........... and you ask what is wrong with ming shine.....!!! buddy give your head a shake and when it falls off give it a kick for even mentioning their name !

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hummm wow maybe i wont go to the again but then they did a awesome job on my vette i go to the one downtown sorry to hear about your luck with them because i would be pi$$ed too

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to thank you guys for the info. I ended up having to get something done quick and used a guy by the name of Mike (Kustom Koncepts)780-266-3718. Mike did a great job and a fair price, we endend up doing the wifes vehicle the next day. Just thought I would let you know that there is another option.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Went there a couple times and and the guy was just a prick. I wouldnt deal with him

ABOMB177

Reaction score
Just bringing this post up to date to see if anyone knows of any place to get my trucks exterior detailed?????

Sofa king

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Billy's Auto Detailing it's 1 mile south of Sherwood Park on an acreage. He's a good guy and he is fair. 780-975-2225.

Last edited:
Top Bottom