Reaction score
this is what im up against... 908926_608268975869202_920042836_n.jpg

Attachments

• dumbass.jpg
    dumbass.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 80

pedersdj

Reaction score
If you want haha i can bring my mud pro 1000 out to play haha.
oh yeah...i'll pull ya around all day...no problem at all..you're gonna be in neutral right? is that an arctic cat? those are great!..if you like to walk.. But that'd pull me pretty easy.

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh yeah...i'll pull ya around all day...no problem at all..you're gonna be in neutral right? is that an arctic cat? those are great!..if you like to walk.. But that'd pull me pretty easy.

Ya it's an arctic cat :)! Only thing i hat about it is the clutch in rear diff! Slips in the worst times, where i truly need the power to get out of the mud. Other then that its great! Oh hahaha and the snorkle whistle i hate it! Im getting rid of it by installing a hmf swamp series xl pipe! Right now while riding it sounds electric hahah!

Ill put it in neutral and on a slope, maybe that will help! HAHAHA

pedersdj

Reaction score
Ya it's an arctic cat :)! Only thing i hat about it is the clutch in rear diff! Slips in the worst times, where i truly need the power to get out of the mud. Other then that its great! Oh hahaha and the snorkle whistle i hate it! Im getting rid of it by installing a hmf swamp series xl pipe! Right now while riding it sounds electric hahah!

Ill put it in neutral and on a slope, maybe that will help! HAHAHA

it pulled my other 700 3 miles on a hilly road so itd be no problem! lol and you need a full locking diff. i dont like their sleds much, havent seen many of their atvs

pedersdj

Reaction score
i pulled my 700 twin back home on a hilly road for 3 miles. itd pull it, just not with you driving it... is that limited slip? or full locking? i stay outta the mud! saves me money and gas! (pulling those hondas out)

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i pulled my 700 twin back home on a hilly road for 3 miles. itd pull it, just not with you driving it... is that limited slip? or full locking? i stay outta the mud! saves me money and gas! (pulling those hondas out)

They call it spike load dampener! SLD! It rachets when a big sudden load hits the diff. Prevents from breaking axles... But also lack of power when needed to get out of rough situations!

pedersdj

Reaction score
They call it spike load dampener! SLD! It rachets when a big sudden load hits the diff. Prevents from breaking axles... But also lack of power when needed to get out of rough situations!
Mines full locking and light enough to not sink down but it's a full locking diff! So I love it

Top Bottom