Atv Trails in the Radium Area

Coldpussy

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any mild ATV trails in the Radium area that me and my wife could explore on a Yamaha Rhino?

Its her first time out so I dont want to scare her! Please let me know of anyones input!!

Thank You!

Untouchable

Reaction score
There are lots of good riding areas in the valley. I would recommend going to the Esso and get a backroad mapbook. Tiger Pass is very nice, its on the westside rd about km35ish. Cross the river at Radium stay on the gravel rd. Stay left when you come to a fork in the road, you'll reach a stop sign, turn rt. go to about km.35-41. You'll cross a bridge and come to another fork in the rd. shortly after the bridge, stay rt. This rd takes you into the cartwright lakes. Shortly after entering this road you'll come to an old gravel pit along the rd. Unload there and double back 150m and the trail starts there. Francis creek is the trail open there. There is always going up to Toby Creek adventures in Panorama and going on there trail up to paradise mine.

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We camped at Lake Enid (close to Invermere) and went up Bruce ck to Paradise, no hassles from Toby ck Adventures that way. :D Road up was easy 2wd all the way.

Big Jon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tons of trails on the west side of the river from Radium. Most would be fine for an SXS. Just did 3 solid days of riding there and will post video pretty soon.

Big Jon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was more of this and all kinds of other trails, tons of fun.:d

Big Jon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:rolleyes: how long does one have to wait for the video or pictures to start:confused:

Bruce.
Should just be a couple seconds after clicking on the video link. It'll take you to my photobucket page and the video should start automatically.

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should just be a couple seconds after clicking on the video link. It'll take you to my photobucket page and the video should start automatically.

Thanks BJ, I switched over to my net book Acer (smaller screen) ad it worked just fine, memory on my Toshiba Laptop is low ???, no workie.:rolleyes:
That is a very good video clip, what comera are you using? Do you run with a GPS unit? Thanks Again.

Bruce.:cool: In the ST.Albert Area.

Big Jon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the original Go Pro on a suction cup mounted to the gas tank. Photobucket dumbs down the video a little, so original quality is better. Occasionally you can see the bottom of the Garmin pop into the top left of the screen, but that just told us where we'd been, not really where we were going. Just fine by us.

Top Bottom