ATV Trail Maps Accessible by Cell Phone

CueBall

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Stay-Wild Outdoors has started to work with ATV clubs across northern BC providing ATV Trail Maps Accessible by any Mobile Device. Directions to the trail and guidence on the trail, even in those no cell service areas!!

Check it out: StayWildOutdoors.com

Our goal is to work with ATV clubs across Canada providing ATV Trail Maps that are easy to use out on the trail. No GPS unit needed.
All trails currently work with the Google map app, making it easier to understand and use.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, this makes sense, wonder if there is anything for US trails

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's pretty sweet. All we need now is a rugged Garmin GPS / Google Maps hybrid of some sort. I hate taking my cell out on the trail, 'cause it seems to get beat up regardless of how hard I try to protect it.

CueBall

Reaction score
Stay-Wild Outdoors has started to reach out to Clubs in Alberta. Hopefully they join as it is free for ATV clubs. This also allows riders to be aware of clubs in and around their area, which hopefully creates more members for each club.
If your part of a club in any province please have them contact Stay-Wild Outdoors at staywildoutdoors@gmail.com or 250-261-9240
Ask for skye.

CueBall

Reaction score
I personally use an old IPhone with a life proof case. The phone is then water proof and if you do loose it your not as worried cause you have your actual cellphone tucked away or back at the truck.

Top Bottom