ATV Track Riders

FyreRyder

Reaction score
Anyone around Central Alberta riding their ATV with tracks?

Thinking about getting tracks for winter riding only. Wanted to know if there are many others that would be up for group rides. Bighorn and Nordegg would be great tracked rides in the winter.

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love to buy tracks, but $3500 is a few bucks....I wish there was more used ones out there, but even at that they are still up there in price....I wonder if one can gets these in the US for cheap?

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We like tracks! P3110004.jpg

fhe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in the market as well. Research tells me they use 35-50% more fuel. Price in the States is cheaper but worth the trip down. I've found them the cheapest at Rapid Revolutions , so far!

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess If I had tracks I wouldn't be hauling the quad in the back of my truck.....thats another cost, a trailer.....

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess If I had tracks I wouldn't be hauling the quad in the back of my truck.....thats another cost, a trailer.....
Trailer rentals are cheap though, hual for a weekend is less than $80 if i remember. Fri-Mon

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry, forgot about clutching. I've had the tracks on 3 machines including a 300cc Polaris and they never needed clutching because of the gear reduction.

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mongrol,
Is there a difference between the Tatou 4S Tracks and the E-Tatou Tracks that you have on your machines ?? Is one better than the other ?? I have a 08 Honda 420es (solid rear axle) and have dreamed about running tracks so would like to know which to get, if I do !!!

Top Bottom