ATV Parts Suppliers - Competitive Canadian Suppliers

cementfist27

Reaction score
I have been surfing the web for quite a while now and am looking for some input as to who everyone is using for their parts/accessory supplier. In my particular case I cannot find anyone who will supply the 'Higher End' mud tires at a reasonable rate. Everything is in the US (which is understandable) but is there nobody who stocks this stuff north of the border? Other items include sxs doors, roofs, lifts etc...Any thoughts are appreciated!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You try Royal distributing? Not sure about tired but got good prices on parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have been surfing the web for quite a while now and am looking for some input as to who everyone is using for their parts/accessory supplier. In my particular case I cannot find anyone who will supply the 'Higher End' mud tires at a reasonable rate. Everything is in the US (which is understandable) but is there nobody who stocks this stuff north of the border? Other items include sxs doors, roofs, lifts etc...Any thoughts are appreciated!

have you tried these guys

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
recreation supply out of sask. ordered from them lots fast shipping and seem to to be pretty competitive. usually recreation or royal, check both one will be cheaper.

WarrenG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Discount tire direct is out of the states but even with exchange rate, duty and shipping were still considerably cheaper than buying local. Was getting quotes around $1300 for my pitbull growlers and they got them to my door for $960. They don't carry every brand but have a pretty good selection and great customer service. If the goal is to buy Canadian check the online shops and just compare.

johnnytrail

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of these suppliers ( I think ) are based out of Quebec , and I can not support them based on their governments anti Alberta pipeline stance ...in these times I would rather pay more and support my local importers !

awesome ! thought I was the only one who considered this

FYI some other companies who are based out of Quebec :

Rona
Motovan - they sell many brands I always ask the dealer if the items im buying come from Motovan. If so I look for alternatives
Uni Select / Bumper to Bumper
Manac
Danone

I firmly believe we should support western Canadian businesses whenever we can

bradb

Reaction score
awesome ! thought I was the only one who considered this

FYI some other companies who are based out of Quebec :

Rona
Motovan - they sell many brands I always ask the dealer if the items im buying come from Motovan. If so I look for alternatives
Uni Select / Bumper to Bumper
Manac
Danone

I firmly believe we should support western Canadian businesses whenever we can
And BRP

SamStorm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had great luck with 2kool Performance out of Ontario.
Best pricing I found in Canada and fast decent shipping.
Spence is good to deal with.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Had great luck with 2kool Performance out of Ontario.
Best pricing I found in Canada and fast decent shipping.
Spence is good to deal with.
I wouldn't buy from those a$$holes if their prices were free with free shipping.

Emailed once asking for prices on a few items shipped to me, and his response was that he didn't have time to look up part numbers, so if I wanted to get back to him with part numbers, he would give me a price. When I called him out on it, he snapped. Lost it. Overreacted.

Those dicks can go pound sand.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

SamStorm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone has different experience I guess. I can only speak from the experience I had, and I've used them a few times now.
The same can be said about pretty much any place.
Besides, a good habit to have is always order by part #, that way they usually don't screw it up.
They were the cheapest I found by far, and not by a couple $$$, but hundreds of $$$.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They're laying off 6-7000 people if the federal government doesn't give them 1.5 billion BRP big ripoff pigs they haven't relayed the other billions they got in the past

SamStorm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They're laying off 6-7000 people if the federal government doesn't give them 1.5 billion BRP big ripoff pigs they haven't relayed the other billions they got in the past

Bombardier is laying off 7000 people. Not BRP (Bombardier Recreational Products). Two entirely different companies. Bombardier is the jet, trains etc. BRP are the "toy makers".

Still based in Quebec, even though a lot of their manufacturing is in Mexico, ie Can-am.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you will not find any one cheaper for tires ... then ATV Tire Rack... even thou they are down east... no one will beat there price to your door.... i know... BUT..... giving a local bussiness the chance to meet or beat the price of them is something you should do... not to many will match ATV Tire Racks prices.... they are only on FB.... do not have a FB page last time i checked...

McGrath

Supporting Vendor, Alberta Cycle
Reaction score
We would like to help anyway we can. As one of western Canada largest tire company's Alberta Cycle has been known for good prices on anything with rubber. Give me a call Saturday and see what I can do for ya.

Klondike Mike

Reaction score
Some of these suppliers ( I think ) are based out of Quebec , and I can not support them based on their governments anti Alberta pipeline stance ...in these times I would rather pay more and support my local importers !

This is hilarious coming from someone who, just this spring, gave a bunch of money to the flagship of French Canadian trough sucking companies. :rolling:

Top Bottom