atv/motorcycle lift

AC550

Reaction score
just wondering what everyone out there is using to lift there machines as i am looking at a regular hydralic jack and make a platform to put on it as i need one that has a good lift range as i will be using it for a motorcycle as well i have looked at the atv lift at canadian tire and princess auto but they look real cheap and dont offer alot of height any input would be much appreciated

mxzguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one of the Canadian Tire lifts and have had it for about 5 years and seems to work fine have used it for my Griz 700 and and my Kawasaki Nomad 1500 as well as my WR 450 and my buddies Can-Am 1000 Outlander and has had no problem lifting any of them. As for how high it lifts not sure how high you need it to lift but it lifts all of my machines high enough to remove the wheels.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is your budget? That will determine the quality of lift. If you can afford to get a air over hydraulic lift with removable side like the shops use. I have one and won't ever go to anything else.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
What is your budget? That will determine the quality of lift. If you can afford to get a air over hydraulic lift with removable side like the shops use. I have one and won't ever go to anything else.

have you got the Princess Auto one Keith or did you go to a better brand?

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the cheapie one similar to the one shown below. It worked great for me for the past 4 years until I lifted my grizz and now it's too short without adding blocks to it.
8382723.jpg

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used one of those for a few years too. Better then nothing but nothing beats the big lifts.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the cheap one from princess auto works great for me. works for quads and sleds. i dont think it will work for smaller bikes.
2013-12-17 20.16.31.jpg 2013-12-17 20.15.32.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom