ATV Certification for JFR CREW???

Powell11

Reaction score
Looking for a qualified instructor to certify my Juniour Forest Ranger Crew with ATV's..anyone who is qualified would be awesome! We cannot pay directly but if you require and work done we can work for you for a few days, there are 8 crew members and 2 staff and the value of our labour is quoted at roughly $2000 a day! including but not limited to our tools, transportation and insurance! This is totally legit, looking to just trade services and get my crew certified!

Let me know!

Email or call me!

adam.powell@gov.ab.ca

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Looking for a qualified instructor to certify my Juniour Forest Ranger Crew with ATV's..anyone who is qualified would be awesome! We cannot pay directly but if you require and work done we can work for you for a few days, there are 8 crew members and 2 staff and the value of our labour is quoted at roughly $2000 a day! including but not limited to our tools, transportation and insurance! This is totally legit, looking to just trade services and get my crew certified!

Let me know!

Email or call me!

adam.powell@gov.ab.ca

I personally looked into becoming a certified ATV Instructor, its a $1500 investment and 5 days of training. I can't say for sure you'll get training for free but I would check with ATV World. ATV, UTV, Snowmobile, ARGO Course & Rentals. and see if they can help you out at all.

TG

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I may be able to work something out with you as long as I don't have to provide the machines. If I can't call you tonight, I'll call you tomorrow for sure.

Top Bottom