Attachments

• pull your pants up sign.jpg
    pull your pants up sign.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 163

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
2.Attention Whore
A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1.is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
2.interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
3.displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
4.consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
5.has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
6.shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
7.is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
8.considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

FAWK...... I think I'm a whore.....

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out my movember thread !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while working extremely hard

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
attention whore
in addition:

females on message boards and chats usually visited by guys(gaming, skating, motorsports) who make a big deal of being female. they will post pictures and links to pictures of themselves scantily clad so the guys will tell them how hot they are. and they will.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Attention Whore
a girl on the internet who will do anything for attention.. often she will claim to have been raped, complain thats she's fat or no one likes her (fishing for compliments), post missleading pictures of herself nude or semi-nude, or just type provocative messages to members of the opposite sex in the hopes that one might not realize that she is just a fat attention whore. another common trick of the attention whore is to claim that she is bisexual or a lesbian.
fat girls are usually attention whores on the net cuz they cant get any in real life

Top Bottom