attachments

Force

Reaction score
I am sure all have noticed some bugs in attachments you can still upload them but need to go to advanced button scroll down to Manage Attachments: and upload it this way
Dont know when this bug happened or what has caused it will be looking into it to see what the problem is but what you can do is go to your own settings and then attachments and delete all the bug ones from your account this will help

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is where the use of WTF button maybe handy BWHAHAHAHAHA
this old guy is lost between delete & bugs/account
keep up the good work

Force

Reaction score
Ron and I just noticed this bug late for me last nite. We are still looking into to see why it is not bring up old pictures they are all there but just not showing we will get it fixed asap

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Easiest way to upload photo's right now is to use the "basic uploader" function in the upper right then attach them. I've had great success with this so far today.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
I am sure all have noticed some bugs in attachments you can still upload them but need to go to advanced button scroll down to Manage Attachments: and upload it this way
Dont know when this bug happened or what has caused it will be looking into it to see what the problem is but what you can do is go to your own settings and then attachments and delete all the bug ones from your account this will help

virtual red rep

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me why most pics are now attachements on my iphone??

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Using the "Go Advanced" today, hasn't got all the question marks on my pictures. Seems that that has been fixed.
I didn't notice an automatic sizing happening. Pic was 201kb when it started and 201kb when it uploaded.

I'll upload a few more and let you know how it is.....thanks for all the continued work.

Attachments

• 100_0743.jpg
    100_0743.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 53

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
100_4857.jpg 100_4859.jpg 100_4856.jpg 100_4860.jpg

These were from the "Basic Uploader" (the little image icon below the smilie icon). Nothing was re-sized nor compressed on my side. Each picture was slow to "upload" but the overall
process seemed fine.

Don't know if these are automatically compressed for the 280kb limit or not but it is working and when the first snow comes I will go crazy with pictures.....

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can even figure out how to start a new thread with this new look to S&M, a little help please.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I can even figure out how to start a new thread with this new look to S&M, a little help please.

It appears that this thread is special...... It's not like the rest with a "New Thread button" and there is no "edit button" either!

I'm sure I posted a reply or query last night, but it is not here this morning!

Ron must be working on something?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I'll look into this, Im still working on the image thing as well. There was alot of querks to get out so this would work. I do like that its easy to load 5 or 6 pictures. You don't have to sit there and do one by one, thats a plus for sure. The edit button, Im looking into. Im trying to see who has and who doesnt. Its really a permission issue. By now Im driving VBulletin support crazy as Im trying to figure out these bugs. I want to get the other modifications running, but before I can I need to get these ironed out. Thanks for your patience.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'll look into this, Im still working on the image thing as well. There was alot of querks to get out so this would work. I do like that its easy to load 5 or 6 pictures. You don't have to sit there and do one by one, thats a plus for sure. The edit button, Im looking into. Im trying to see who has and who doesnt. Its really a permission issue. By now Im driving VBulletin support crazy as Im trying to figure out these bugs. I want to get the other modifications running, but before I can I need to get these ironed out. Thanks for your patience.

Surely in your research for the new layout, you didn't hear anyone say, "It will be easy-peasy!!!!"

Keep up the good work Ron and thanks for being progressive and open to change, fs

Force

Reaction score
good I see it is fixed at last so what program needed updated to fix the problem

Top Bottom