"At Home" B&B OPEN FOR THIS SLEDDIN' SEASON

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
We will be finished for this season on April 30, 2011 however before closing we have available Apr 25 to 29/11. If anyone is planning a last minute riding for next week please call Leona at 250 569 2366. We would really like to thank everyone that supported our B&B for an amazing season. It is all I thought it was going to be looking after such great people. We hope that everyone has a great summer, til next season
Thanks again everyone Leona and Kelly

Last edited by a moderator:

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: closing "At Home" B&B til next Season

Hey Leona,

Enjoy your summer. Hope you have a good one. Be safe on the roads. I think that you have set the bar a whole bunch higher on what to expect from B@B's. Thanks again for your hospitality and we look forward to you stay with you next year. I just can't wait for another round of those Blueberry pancakes!

Cheers,
Don and Crew!!!

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I too enjoyed every minute of our stays at you B&B, be safe, don't work to hard, say Hi to Kelly for me. See you next year.

Thank you

Dean W.

sunshine

Reaction score

Hey Leona and Kelly,
Thank you so much for all that you did this winter, your food was amazing and your place is a great place to stay at....I shouldn't be saying all this because then we wil be in the same boat as we are at Barry and Judy's all booked up...no hats off to you for a great season. Have a great summer, enjoy the time off...the season will sneak up on you before you know it. See you next year for sure. Say Hi to Kelly for Glen and I. Thanks again Leona.

Sharon and Glen

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

Hey Leona and Kelly,
Thank you so much for all that you did this winter, your food was amazing and your place is a great place to stay at....I shouldn't be saying all this because then we wil be in the same boat as we are at Barry and Judy's all booked up...no hats off to you for a great season. Have a great summer, enjoy the time off...the season will sneak up on you before you know it. See you next year for sure. Say Hi to Kelly for Glen and I. Thanks again Leona.

Sharon and Glen

I will be looking forward to seeing you guys again next season, you both have a great summer as well. This season sure zipped by so quickly, but what a great adventure, We are looking forward to next season already. Kelly is home and says hello to you both as well thanks again for helping our B&B have such a wonderful season. Kelly and Leona:):)

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

We had our final guests of the season leave this morning. This season went by so quickly. Thanks Clint and Angie and to all our other guests of the season. Look forward to seeing you all and more again. See you in November thanks Leona and Kelly

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

We had our final guests of the season leave this morning. This season went by so quickly. Thanks Clint and Angie and to all our other guests of the season. Look forward to seeing you all and more again. See you in November thanks Leona and Kelly

If anyone would like to make a reservation for next season please call my cell number 701 566 2267 as we are back in our truck for the summer. I will be back to the house in November thanks Kelly and Leona

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

Woke up this morning and I am very excited for another great season. Make sure when you all are travelling to our great McBride valley that you travel with care, all kinds of road conditions. hope to see everyone again this year and also meet many new faces. Here's to a great season for everyone. thanks Leona
At Home B&B

Last edited by a moderator:

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Looking forward to staying with you this season Leona. Will be my first stay at a B&B.

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Booked for our annual stay with Leona. Was thinking about those Blueberry pancakes today. I hope the word doesn`t get out or Leona will be opening a restruant and serve what else????? PANCAKES!!!!!!

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

We still have a few openings for this season, I am very impressed with the snow conditions so early in the year. A little cool this morning, however with the bluebird skies the sun seems to make all the difference in the world. Looking forwad to seeing all that have been here before and to meeting new people this season. please call for reservations thanks Leona

At Home B&B
400 Mountainview Road
McBride, BC
250 569 2366:rolleyes::rolleyes:
lkaas1@telus.net

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

We would like to wish all our snow worshipers a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy 2012. Thanks to snow and mud for providing this site for all of us to stay in contact with all our internet friends. thanks Kelly and Leona

At Home B&B
McBride, BC

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

We would love to wish all our snowmobilier friends a very Merry Christmas and a great 2012. It is -2 here this Dec 23 with a little wind and partly cloudy skies. Hopefully everyone that comes sledding this Christmas season has a super time while on the hills of McBride. Everyone please drive safely thanks Kelly and Leona

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

Just letting everyone know, just had a Family Day cancellation for February, anyone needing a place to stay on Alberta Family Day just give me a call thanks to everyone that has made my season a great one so far. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a good start to the new year. Thanks again Leona

At Home B&B
400 Mountainview Road`
McBride, BC
250 569 2366
lkaas1@telus.net

b_doornenbal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yet another perfect time at the At Home B&B, I can say I have spent more time at Leona’s than at my own house during the last month!!! Always way to much food to eat, looking forward to those pancakes for the next stay.
Thanks again for the great weekend!

Top Bottom