Ashmont Quad Rally - Aprill 14, 2012

H82lose

Reaction score
Yes, tickets ARE required, sorry! Our event is based on a limited amount of participants and is SOLD OUT for 2012. There are no further tickets available to be sold on the day of the event. :(

Please watch the website in early February for info regarding the 2013 Ashmont Quad Rally.

H82lose

Reaction score
This event is limited on particpants for many reasons (insurance, land owner requests, limited volunteer management etc) and I apologize if not everyone gets to enjoy it. We have been around a long time and known for selling out quickly. The tickets went on sale March 1st :(

Watch the website in February 2013 for next years information and when and how tickets can be purchased.

Ash N

Reaction score
Hey I am looking for tickets. If anyone can't make it, pm me and I will buy yours from you!!

jamoanlee

Reaction score
Hello everyone i am looking to sell 1 supper and trail ticket for tomorrow IF INTERESTEDPLEASE call darryl at 780 645 1205

jamoanlee

Reaction score
Hello everyone im am looking to sell a ticket for the rally supper and trail. If interested please call darryl at 780 645 1205

H82lose

Reaction score
Thank you to everyone that attended the 2012 Ashmont Quad Rally!! We hope everyone had a great day and enjoyed the trails! It was a little cooler than other years, but the extra mud made it worth while :) THANK YOU to all the landowners and volunteers...without your support we could not continue with this event.

Top Bottom