Ashmont Quad Rally - Aprill 14, 2012

stephen189

Reaction score
Looks like this has sold out...Anyone buy tickets they cant use? I am looking for 6 at least

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check with some one that has been in the past to much roads for me, went a few years back and haven't went since.

628gratton

Reaction score
I Hurd the trail is alot deferent this year less roads less iron horse trail should be an awesome rally totally looking forward to riding!!!!

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it is sold out already do you have to buy tickets to ride?
Or can you just ride and not have a chance of getting any of the prizes?

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup seen the site, it says if you don't register you will be prosecuted and it is sold out.
So I guess they only want x amount of ppl to enjoy the rally and no one else is allowed?
I'd like to go but don't want to get prosecuted!

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There will be lots of locals that don't purchase tickets and will be riding. Come to wolf lake that saturday, better riding and there will be 8 of us up there. I ride the area all the time. Your more than welcome to tag along. Bring a lunch as we make a fire at the cabin for dinner.

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thnx for The invite, I just might tag along. I'm at work right now but will pm/call you when I'm home Tuesday/Wednesday.

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm at work too. I live in the fort and the girlfriend and I will be leaving Saturday early.

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay, what time r u leaving at?
Also I've never been to Wolf lake before, us the staging area easy to find?:beer:

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
probobly leave around 7ish. It is if you have been there. It's a nice area. Thaw hasn't fully happened yet so should have no issues anywhere we go. Usually pretty muddy in spring and summer. Do you at least know how to get to Wolf?

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, if you leave early Sat morning, we can wait for you at the wolf lake turn on hwy 55. It is easy to get to this point.

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool beans, I'll leave Beaumont around 630 so I should be there at the same time as you guys.

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PM me your number. Then i can contact you. Feel free to bring some freinds, wife etc if you want.
It is not quite that far east. It is North and West of Bonnyville. Best is to come down 881 until 55 then go East a few miles then we go North from 55.

Last edited:
Top Bottom