ASE Powersports OVS Turbo

Sparx

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a big thanks with Tyler from ASE Powersports for rushing a build for me last Friday Dec 10 for my trip on the Dec15th. They put together a OVS Tial Race gas setup on a leftover 2010 M8 162 SP for me and it turned out awesome! The attention to detail on the install was great even being a first time install with the OVS kit. They specialized in the Boondocker kits but I will tell you for the first OVS kit I was impressed and the sled ran awesome as well!

Easiest sled I have ever tuned in my life and it ran great for the whole trip from the truck to the hill and back. Didn't take me long to have the sled dialed and even before hand it still ran great!

Snow was great in Revy for our trip, now I need some wheelie control!!! :d

Sparx

Reaction score
Sure, you can always check out my personal folder, but here's some photos....

Attachments

• DSC03015.JPG
    DSC03015.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 491
  • DSC03011.JPG
    DSC03011.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 475
  • DSC03014.JPG
    DSC03014.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 485
  • DSC03010.JPG
    DSC03010.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 483
A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

Thanks for the posting im glad it worked amazing for you.....lol was a bit worried about getting it done in the time frame but all worked out!

Anything else you need just call anytime :D

Tyler Semeniuk
ASE Motorsports

A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

Id say about 20hrs from start to finish! This was my 1st ovs kit that i have installed so lots of stuff to learn and figure out.

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
install looks clean, It i kinda hard to see but where are the coolant lines that are supposed to be hooked up to the turbo ? there should be 2 coolant lines, one running into the left and one into the right side. yours look like they have plugs in them

beeonaplug

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.highcountrytrailrides.ca.
Id say about 20hrs from start to finish! This was my 1st ovs kit that i have installed so lots of stuff to learn and figure out.

That's not bad...20 hours. Took me a month and some beer to do my build, and install, and learned there is a lot of detail that has to be looked at when building and installing a kit. I enjoyed the "build" thing though. At least I can warranty my work... full warranty for as long as I keep it. Great deal! And I don't build kits for anyone else but me so I usually get along with my customer base. just saying..

Sparx

Reaction score
install looks clean, It i kinda hard to see but where are the coolant lines that are supposed to be hooked up to the turbo ? there should be 2 coolant lines, one running into the left and one into the right side. yours look like they have plugs in them

It's all there, so clean it's hard to see, they route under the turbo towards the frame... It's obvious Tyler's attention to detail cause all my wiring and hoses are clean and free and tucked away. Best money I have ever spent on any machine I own. Says alot cause I like to do all my work myself and would do it all again in a heartbeat. I'm cheap, but the money was more than worth it to get Tyler to do the install for me for my first sled trip of the season.

BOOSTED

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a big thanks with Tyler from ASE Powersports for rushing a build for me last Friday Dec 10 for my trip on the Dec15th. They put together a OVS Tial Race gas setup on a leftover 2010 M8 162 SP for me and it turned out awesome! The attention to detail on the install was great even being a first time install with the OVS kit. They specialized in the Boondocker kits but I will tell you for the first OVS kit I was impressed and the sled ran awesome as well!

Easiest sled I have ever tuned in my life and it ran great for the whole trip from the truck to the hill and back. Didn't take me long to have the sled dialed and even before hand it still ran great!

Snow was great in Revy for our trip, now I need some wheelie control!!! :d

I too have a 2011 OVS turbo...propane turbo though, contact Tyler or OVS they have a wheelie kit for the stock skids...works great!

B

Sparx

Reaction score
Sweet setup! That's what I was supposed to have, when did you get yours? I ended up with what I got for now and will probably do the propane kit for next year. Would you mind to PM me I got a couple questions about the kit but it won't let me PM you?

Wheelie control already on or from Tyler, just waiting for him to get back to me. He didn't have any in stock when he built my sled in December?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Older thread...but I have a question: how does the 2 stroke oil get added in a propane turbo application? Do they turn it up due to the dry nature of propane? Jus' wondering...

Sparx

Reaction score
Same way, through injection on the factory pump. So in other words you can't delete it and run a premix setup because Propane is now the new fuel. Any fuel related components are removed such as the fuel pump, tank cut up for propane tank placement and remains in place for steering post support. No fuel controller needed as Propane setup is pressure based so no altitude adjustments to compensate for, simply a low and high speed mixture setting and your done for all altitudes! No extra oiling needed, they say AV gas is "dry" too, ran that for 1000miles without issue. Vaporized is vaporized weather it's propane or gasoline really, propane is still in liquid state until heated up with coolant in the vaporizer unit. Pretty high quality components, you can pick up an empty aluminum propane tank with one hand like nothing! Pricey setup, tanks alone supposedly cost OVS over $1,000 to have manufactured! Kit is approx $3,800. But I also went with an intercooler setup, reed petal limiters and that would come close to $1,000 in gear right there...

Top Bottom