Asa trail passes

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Trail passes are selling much better this year. Good to see people stepping up and buying a pass.
Remember buy where you ride. Support your local trail system.
The extra $10.00 goes directly to the club.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
From a trail organizer I would like to Thank you all for buying a trail pass this year and supporting snowmobiling in Alberta. Trails need the help.

Buy yours where you ride

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Oh we'll be there!!! I wish we would have had our poop in a group to be able to head out this weekend!!! Sounds like there is some awesome snow out there to be had!!!

Jan

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As someone who almost never uses any trails except to get up to the alpine, why does the asa not offer day passes? For me and my family to ride 40km of trail in one day over xmas, thats $240. More than season passes for Sicamous and Revelstoke combined which I ride 10 times a year or more. Why no $10 day pass or something? I'm all for supporting local snowmobile clubs if I use their trails and warm up shacks and such but not into $60 a person for one day.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
As someone who almost never uses any trails except to get up to the alpine, why does the asa not offer day passes? For me and my family to ride 40km of trail in one day over xmas, thats $240. More than season passes for Sicamous and Revelstoke combined which I ride 10 times a year or more. Why no $10 day pass or something? I'm all for supporting local snowmobile clubs if I use their trails and warm up shacks and such but not into $60 a person for one day.

Like Magnet said they do

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I looked on their site and didn't see anything which is why I posted. Will look again. Thanks.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looked again. Only the $60 pass offered on the asa site. If there is a 15 day one someone please post a link. Thanks.

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Usually it is paid as a day pass to the club in the area. That is what happens out in kakwa. At our trail head we take turns running the gate and collecting the day passes.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looked again. Only the $60 pass offered on the asa site. If there is a 15 day one someone please post a link. Thanks.
Day pass is sold wherever you are sledding. Not available online. $20.00/day this year I believe.

Top Bottom