Article: Couples that shred together

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you snow and mudders. You guys helped me with so much content I will be doing more follow up articles on this topic in the future. Some of the pms and posts I'll be using at a later date for another article I'm working on.

Thank you for being AWESOME

Here is the Couples that Shred together article. You'll recognize some familiar faces.

Happy Valentines day

Love

Momma :)

COUPLES THAT RIDE TOGETHER….YADA, YADA, YADA | joydigger.com

BirdieO

Reaction score
LOVE it!! Good work lady...Kev and I have chatted about this topic a lot and are definitely in agreement that our relationship is definitely better because of all the fun stuff we do together!!

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's true. We've been sledding together for almost 40 years now and still going strong. We rarely do anything separately and life is great.

got snow?

Reaction score
Website
www.grasslandtrailersales.com
Awesome article!!! Great to hear that women aren't afraid to go riding with their spouses/boyfriends/etc... I however started riding with my Dad.. he brought me along on one of his trips to revelstoke about 6 years ago and i have been hooked ever since.. ive got to ride with "the boys" over the last few years which is totally awesome and introduced the sport to my boyfriend now last year and he is hooked too!!! 4 trips in the last 7 weeks - off again this weekend - can't complain!!! :)

Top Bottom