Artic cat 366

hcr ditch banger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quad is new . the step duaghter tell me that it is very difficult to shift from H range to N an to reverse somtines it wont move at all . Shifter consel says it it is in any of the gears but she has to rock the quad back an forth to get it to go into any gears . Im at work right now an cant check it out. still has warranty.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Quad is new . the step duaghter tell me that it is very difficult to shift from H range to N an to reverse somtines it wont move at all . Shifter consel says it it is in any of the gears but she has to rock the quad back an forth to get it to go into any gears . Im at work right now an cant check it out. still has warranty.

bring it in, we have one in the showroom seems to shift smooth, is it idling to high and therefore "locking" into gear?

hcr ditch banger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No it is cutting down to low idle, My step sons 300dvx was doing that an we figured that out. I will check out the linkage when i get home about 3 weeks or so if i cant get it i'll bring it in thanks for the help. Is there a pipe kit available for a 300 dvx?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Not that I can find in any of my books, if it was a 400 I could get you a bunch of different ones, but not for the 300.

Top Bottom