Area?

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has tried riding the mountain range that is north east of North Quest? Looks like a couple of roads that will takeyou up to sub alpine and probly ride trees from there into the bowls. This would be on the west side of the valley if you were heading up eagles pass.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea just checked the northing/easting of mustangs lodge location. They are roughly 2 mountain ranges north of quest. The area i am talking about is basically directly across the valley from where you head up into eagle pass. here is the coordinates if you want to google earth it up.

51 03 16.00W 118 44 40.00N

doodeep

Reaction score
I see what you are saying It sure looks like you should be able to poke up through the trees to the alpine from the end of the road...lets go!!!

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol phoned k3, they were quit reluctant to give me any info untill i said i was a sledder and was going to go to the top. The beans were spilled and yea they are up in these mountains cat skiing haha.

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya & the work for your turns people use that area kinda not a designated sled area but no one will $h@t on you.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
all of the are north of queest is caribou closure except where the cat ski tenure is and they will let you in there after march 31 usually. check out the sicamous website, i think there is a little info about mustang on there.

Top Bottom