Area trashers!

buster92

Reaction score
OK I didn't take any pics, but this was once again, where fish and feathers should have been there. I was out camping and quadding at burnt stick this week end, and there was a few grad parties out there, I counted 3. Two of them, don't know who, picked up their mess and left the sites clean except for a chair and a couple of cans. For the amount of people they had, Bravo!
However, the Chestermere High School Grads did very poorly and left quite a mess. There was 4 of us that stopped in to clean their site after they left and it took us 1 hour. we picked up about 8 industrial sized garbage bags and a ton of broken chairs. 2 large industrial bags of cans and bottles. They had cut down numerous live trees, and left 2 unattended fires. And a living room chair that they used as a toilet. They are the ones that will be complaining when get a job and buy an atv and have nowhere to ride it! Next time I will be getting plates and pictures and video.:realmad:

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK I didn't take any pics, but this was once again, where fish and feathers should have been there. I was out camping and quadding at burnt stick this week end, and there was a few grad parties out there, I counted 3. Two of them, don't know who, picked up their mess and left the sites clean except for a chair and a couple of cans. For the amount of people they had, Bravo!
However, the Chestermere High School Grads did very poorly and left quite a mess. There was 4 of us that stopped in to clean their site after they left and it took us 1 hour. we picked up about 8 industrial sized garbage bags and a ton of broken chairs. 2 large industrial bags of cans and bottles. They had cut down numerous live trees, and left 2 unattended fires. And a living room chair that they used as a toilet. They are the ones that will be complaining when get a job and buy an atv and have nowhere to ride it! Next time I will be getting plates and pictures and video.:realmad:

YEA for grad party's but f u kids for messing up such a nice area to fish quad and hunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom