Are you looking for a bare acerage west of Spruce Grove ?

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kinda makes my 75 acres with home/and second set of services, fenced for elk, and out of subdivision, look pretty cheap at 355,000. nice piece though.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

FTBeaver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is about the average price for a comparable sized lot near Wainwright and here you don't get much for trees if any for that price.

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Wow that's pricey. Got my 5 acre lot with services to edge of property and a Chinese pavement access road only five minutes to thunder lake for $50,000. That was 4 years ago when real estate was booming. Even then I over payed knowing if I didn't some one else would.

Sent from my iPhone because dial-up sucks!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Location ,location....LOL . Its` less than 30 min. to the city from here .Not so at thunder lake...lol lol. You pay extra when you live close to the city no dought. But at the current gas prices you seem to get it back too....
The farther you live from a city the cheaper it gets, when you go to sell it you will find that out.... Homes are selling in this area for 400k to 600k so if you build a nice home on here the value is there, unlike out in the toolies;)

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Location is everything yes and Wababum is a nicer lake, but not really any closer. 45 min to the grove or whitecourt or crown land were riding can be done without offending to many peoples feelers. plus i don't get raped by the county for taxes as bad i bet. Nice little convenience store a mile away and town is only 10. I'd say i got pretty good location. Lol, but theres nothing for sale out here right now. If i had the cash i might be willing to haggle cause it does look like a nice spot. But alas i don't. Good luck!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So many people work in the city and want to enjoy the country...This offers both it is very peacefull and 5 minutes to some of the best quadding /sledding/fishing around . This is a very unique lot as it only has one close niebour and the other sides are crown land,trust me that is hard to find...
It would be a nice place to park the trailer,and have a little familly time without driving for a few hours...imo

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Seems like the average price for that area. Little town lots in spruce grove go for more than that.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE mudd kitty ====

No Kidding thats a pretty big price tag for 3 acres.

===== /QUOTE ====

You live in high level ....lol Things are a little diffrent out side of Edmonton !!!

Lol very true!!! And we don't have anything for lakes here :( Looks like a nice spot good luck.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And where is this located?

we are 8 miles east of the trailseekers trails. exactly halfway between tomahawk and seba beach.
not far about 15 min. from were it looks like this place he listed is located. he says Evansburg, so that would put you 45 min to wet end of edmonton min. and closer to abotu 10 min to the lake.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are 8 miles east of the trailseekers trails. exactly halfway between tomahawk and seba beach.
not far about 15 min. from were it looks like this place he listed is located. he says Evansburg, so that would put you 45 min to wet end of edmonton min. and closer to abotu 10 min to the lake.

It is located north on rr 35,which is east of wabamun lake and just west of HWY 43 overpass. It is about 5 minutes to the lake/parks and less than 30 to west end......

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is located north on rr 35,which is east of wabamun lake and just west of HWY 43 overpass. It is about 5 minutes to the lake/parks and less than 30 to west end......

ahhh you'ld be way to close to bogger then, 5 bucks and I'll take it maybe lol. if it is that close then thats decent pricing, i seen in the add it was listed as entwistle, should list stony plain or alberta beach might get more hits.

Top Bottom