Are you guys ready for the next skidoo game changer?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You snowchecking that than?

I can buy 3 T3’s for what you guys are going too pay for that turbo, Even if I did ride every weekend I can’t justify 22000 dollars for a sled on my peasent budget.
Sure making those low boost XM turbo kits cheap on kijiji and Marketplace, seen 3 different ones for under 2000. I lol buy one of those, you snow heck one and we will go for a rip!
12- 14 thousand difference, that thing better friggin fly lol
And too answer your question, I would ride a pink sled, would just slap ride for cancer on it and mayby raise some money for a cause that’s very close to my heart, or should I say colon!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh ya I put a snowandmud sticker off too the side for the first guy that lets me take there’s for a rip!

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can buy 3 T3’s for what you guys are going too pay for that turbo, Even if I did ride every weekend I can’t justify 22000 dollars for a sled on my peasent budget.
Sure making those low boost XM turbo kits cheap on kijiji and Marketplace, seen 3 different ones for under 2000. I lol buy one of those, you snow heck one and we will go for a rip!
And too answer your question, I would ride a pink sled, would just slap ride for cancer on it and mayby raise some money for a cause that’s very close to my heart, or should I say colon!

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/...p_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
932b49cd7a680110b80d7ca5fe4ece96.jpg
Number 4
Boondocker, Aero Charger one other one and now this!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I like blue.

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the ‘Which colour scheme do you like’ poll on FB I’m guessing doo is going to offer a full ‘pick your own colours’ like Polaris. Hopefully with 4 year warranty

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone knows this but there are a number of paint matched parts on the new turbo's to discourage tampering of parts. Any removal of these parts without BRP authorization could lead to voiding of your warranty the way I understand it. Guys that remove their muffler and replace it with a aftermarket can may lose their warranty. Food for thought.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone knows this but there are a number of paint matched parts on the new turbo's to discourage tampering of parts. Any removal of these parts without BRP authorization could lead to voiding of your warranty the way I understand it. Guys that remove their muffler and replace it with a aftermarket can may lose their warranty. Food for thought.

ya BRP knew well in advance guys would be messing with these so there are for sure some measures in place to monitor that.

Top Bottom