Are you guys ready for the next skidoo game changer?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its an aftermarket warranty. BRP BEST you can only add 24 more months to the original warranty thus 3 years total on the turbo model. You may be able to get 4 years free on snowcheck. This sled is treated the same as an SP for warranty or an X.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its an aftermarket warranty. BRP BEST you can only add 24 more months to the original warranty thus 3 years total on the turbo model. You may be able to get 4 years free on snowcheck. This sled is treated the same as an SP for warranty or an X.

So how much for the extra warranty at the time of purchase on the turbo? Is it the same as the SP, or X that’s sitting on the showroom floor?

• Thanks
Reactions: K45

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how much for the extra warranty at the time of purchase on the turbo? Is it the same as the SP, or X that’s sitting on the showroom floor?
I would assume so Caper. I'll look into it tomorrow. It should be no different for this model as an 850 I would think. Different engine classes have different prices in the lineups for BEST.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I kinda got to the bottom of the BEST warranty questions you guys wanted to know today. BRP said yes you can buy extended warranty. You will get either 12 or 24 more months if you choose in Canada. Surprisingly the US gets up to 36 months extra??? Not sure why? Anyhoo,,, they are still working on pricing as the girl at BEST said there was some confusion on the release of the turbo between departments so they will have pricing within a week. Looking at Sea Doo and Can Am the boosted models are higher priced contracts than N/A models so expect the turbo to be $300-$400 more on a 2 year contract than a stock 850 would be. Everything is on a sliding scale obviously depending on engine displacement and if there is boost involved. Should have pricing in a week or less she said. Hope that helps for the guys looking at this option. I believe you will still have up to the factory warranty end date to decide if you want to purchase extra warranty. I'm expecting the turbo will have a 4yr option on snowcheck

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Something for the doolaiders to beat off too.

New chassis?
d4b616864bd8e077a65688c09c448866.jpg

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Probably Pink and Freeride gay Blue too choose from lol
But it’s a turbo lol

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turbo goes in a new chassis with new skid - extras for the 2021 flagship sled.

Either that or BRP bumps turbo to 180hp on February 12.

Or both!!!!!

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turbo goes in a new chassis with new skid - extras for the 2021 flagship sled.

Either that or BRP bumps turbo to 180hp on February 12.

Or both!!!!!

LOL you guys sure are optimistic about this considering they just released the first ever factory 2 stroke turbo a month ago. ppretty sure they are going to run that train for a little bit

Top Bottom