Are you guys ready for the next skidoo game changer?

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I doubt turbo or any other engine thing. That's not really what BRP is about.. They are onto something with the expert as far as making a sled move through deep snow more efficiently. It's like adding hp without adding hp. I bet it's along those lines. Maybe skid/suspension related. A snowbike with a proper snow specific transmish would be a real game changer as others have said. Imagine 150hp in a body/chassis that doesn't get hung up in snow. A snowbike.. but better, faster , reliable with a $17,000 price point.
c4bd263137735ba2d890b37587bcfe37.jpg

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kind of like you hanging out on the cat threads ?

I'm just looking at the volume on the doo thread. I'm interested in the cat threads on how guys are making a new sled better from a design standpoint.

Last edited:

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I wonder if this is a mid season release or just a early look at what one can get for 2021?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not electric. Not that noise. Doesn’t sound like a snow bike either. Above 8000’? Mountain 4 stroke or a two stroke turbo? Couple be a triple to I guess.
If its a triple I will be snowchecking one to Popcorn Popper! HaHa!

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty clear from the clip that it was a rotax 2stroke. And why would a turbo even be a game changer in 2020 anyways? If you want one, all it takes is money. Been around for 10+ years.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think anyone believes us Dan? Lol

With the mention of elevation I would think very low boost.
That would put pressure on the other OEMS.
There is enough tech to make aftermarket work and Doo has turbos in their 4 stroke water craft for years.
Not a stretch to see doo put one out.

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did hear more HP was in the works but I'm not convinced of a turbo. Can't see it from a price point prospective. Maybe lots of guys would buy one just because...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the mention of elevation I would think very low boost.
That would put pressure on the other OEMS.
There is enough tech to make aftermarket work and Doo has turbos in their 4 stroke water craft for years.
Not a stretch to see doo put one out.
We will be over in the Eating Crow thread if they introduce a 200 Mini. HaHa!

Top Bottom