Are There More ATV Trails Near Edmonton

800 Max XT

Reaction score
I am looking for more riding areas near Edmonton. I have been to Redwater and Bruderheim. Is there anywhere else with in an hour to an hour and half from edmonton?

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
vega out by barrhead just over the klondyke fairy. i was just out there satuday and it was a good ride fairy was closed though had to take the long way over by the fort

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
hells half acre. rr24 or rr25. alot of the trails are on private land, so be respectful. the rules are posted on the fence. close gates etc... quite a bit of water/ skeg riding already. some mud. not bad for a days ride.

on a side note what are the conditions like out at vega right now?

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
vega still has decent amount of snow on all the trails. the cut line still has a little bit a snow with sand showing. and the sand hill is clean no snow

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
hells half acre. rr24 or rr25. alot of the trails are on private land, so be respectful. the rules are posted on the fence. close gates etc... quite a bit of water/ skeg riding already. some mud. not bad for a days ride.

on a side note what are the conditions like out at vega right now?

where abouts on range rd 24 & 25?

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
where abouts on range rd 24 & 25?

At he end, dead end road, north of yellowhead on RR25.......*warning not for the light hearted*, in the spring the sign should read *abandon hope yea all who enter**

Some hijacked pics

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
right on, didn't know you could get in there.... I'd love to try it.... guess I need to buy a quad first though!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Boy that looks BAD. I see what the Government guys are talking about now. This type of riding areas will get us closed down faster than grass thru a goose. JMHO:nono:

Lionel

Reaction score
Well this area has seen a lot more riders in recent years and more damage. Some land owners may consider no riding at all as a result. The local club is trying to work with the county and land owners to keep riding open. some ideas on trail repairs and maintence are being looked at. Have fun guys but try to not make more of a mess so we can continue riding here.

kurt2182

Reaction score
ill be honest you guys have to stop riding its horible riding i luive on that range road it used to be fun riding now it is just stupid u have to worrie about flipping and losing your machine now u are better off to ride along the highway, the trails in some areas are 4 times as widen as last year and in the winter our sleds cant ride there anymore because of the quads :mad: now before this gets ruined for everyone stay on the trail and dont make this worse.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for more riding areas near Edmonton. I have been to Redwater and Bruderheim. Is there anywhere else with in an hour to an hour and half from edmonton?
try the center of alberta marker* on hwy 33 just north of the fort assinaboine* it's about just under a 2 hr drive from edmonton.Great day trip.

Top Bottom