Are ready for X- mas

hcr ditch banger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is everyone ready foe x-mas . not me so shoping to do on the way home on saturday an every thing should be good. The wife is going to pick up the girls new m6 today can't wait to see her face on the 25th. merry x-mas to all

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not ready either. I'll be shopping right up until the 24th. Have a Wonderful Christmas. :xmas-smiley-019:

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Totally done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Helps I start in September though :) Merry Christmas to you and yours !!!!!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I haven't started, but wifey got rest of shopping done yesterday, for the most part....... Tough this year as wifes mother passed away a few weeks ago, so needless to say, our xmas isn't really going to be very festive :( ......... I did manage to decorate the outside with lotsa lites, but inside, i managed to put up the tree(prelit with lites) and that will be about it...... No decorations on the tree, however, i am going to get the angel on top of the tree, and try and find the stockings

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not ready at all. Will do some shopping today. The kids are coming over on the 24 to have Christmas with us. Different this year with the girls married and they have more family to fit in. I work the 25 th. Love shift work. Val has done everything, house decorated and tree up.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am so ready last day of work sled is loaded and ready to go 2weeks of sledding with family and friends. But if you have not for my gift yet it's short...new pro w/turbo and I like this ring from people's lol :)

have a great Christmas every one be safe!

hcr ditch banger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Pink have a great time with friends an family. we will be having our friends an family days in valemount on jan 20-24. got the twin peaks lodge booked an a couple of snow farmer guides book can't wait.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not ready either. I'll be shopping right up until the 24th. Have a Wonderful Christmas. :xmas-smiley-019:

the source, if there is one in westlock has a smokin sale starting at 8:00 pm on the 24. so i know where i will be doing my shopping leave grannies after dinner etc with the fam, hit the source on the way home done dealeo. too bad sory its not wrapped be glad you got anything whiney kids lol

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the first time ever I think Im done,no more malls for me,going to be a quiet christmas here,go see the kid for afew hours on xmas day,besides that me and the girlfriend will have a nice dinner and afew drinks,hopefully get some sledding in between the holiday.Hope everyone has a great time and a merry christmas. Jim

Top Bottom