Arctic Cats????

m8rider34

Reaction score
Got a 09m8 and love it . Ypipe and mbrp can . Only have 1 ride on it sofar in the hills but it performed better than I had expected.
Live to Ride Cat ............

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the 09 M1000 LE and I have had to replace a belt at 300k , the clutches where just out of alignment. Re-aligned and put another 300K on with no issues. I am VERY happy with my new buggy!! Remember no replacement for displacement!! :d

trailthumper

Reaction score
I herd that the belt problem is with the belts themself, Arctic cat is using a differant compound in there belts than what they were using 3 years ago.so the problems arn't with the sleds but with the belts themselves, that came from a very good source from Arctic cat, so I don't know if there are after market belt avalible ? I think there should be but try one of them like a Gates Extreme or any other hp sled belt :tearhairout::tearhairout::snowmobilers_wave:

bergy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got an 08 M8 and cooked a belt in the first 200 miles. (All mountain riding). Dealer told me it was getting too hot so i installed gill vents on the sides. I now have 700 miles on it and no problems..:twocents:

Top Bottom