arctic cat to rmk pro

butteboy21

Reaction score
Hey guys, i was thinking about switching to the rmk pro over my 08 m1000. Can anyone tell me the pros and cons if i did so. Im pushing over 200 hp with mods to my sled but its a pain in the ass handling that sled in hills if theres not descent amount of powder, and ive heard the pro is second to none for handling. I would be more then willing to give up the power for a better handling sled. Any help would be appreciated.

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i was thinking about switching to the rmk pro over my 08 m1000. Can anyone tell me the pros and cons if i did so. Im pushing over 200 hp with mods to my sled but its a pain in the ass handling that sled in hills if theres not descent amount of powder, and ive heard the pro is second to none for handling. I would be more then willing to give up the power for a better handling sled. Any help would be appreciated.

The M is not a "bad" handling sled at all so I'm not sure you will be happy giving up over 50hp. I love my Pro and it handles very sweet no doubt just depends what you are doing I guess. You could always put on a pump gas turbo on the PRO and have the best of both worlds. :beer:

butteboy21

Reaction score
I agree its not a bad handling sled, its just that i live in the badlands and the riding we do here is very tight sledding in the bottom of draws and creek bottoms. We have some nice hill pulls, which the M is second to none. But the M will kick my a$$ after a day of rinding in tight quarters which is most of our riding.

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If that's where you do most of your riding I think you would love the PRO, I can ride all day and unless I get stuck I don't get tired at all and I'm old and fat :)

Top Bottom