Arctic Cat 38 inch front end kit or Z Broz kit?

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
Any advantage to a Z Broz A-arm kit? They used to have higher clearance a-arms, but now they look the same as everyone else. Cat ones are nothing special but at least parts are available easily. Thoughts on which way to go?

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put zbros on . You can take them apart to have them powdercoated where as the stock ones are 1 piece and the bushing will not stand up to to the powder coating process. Other than than that there's nothing special about them

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 261

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can I ask how much you paid? I'm looking at doing that to mine as well.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to try it out next week!

If you guys are booting around Bonnyville, I wouldn't mind trying it out to feel what the 38 inch stance feels like. I'm super new to the Proclimb world, and am looking forward to customizing mine next year. Should be exciting!!!

Coming off of a Pro I'm thinking I'll like the 38" front end.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can tell you right now that it makes a huge difference. I came off my 2012 and hopped on a buddies 2013 PC turbo and the first thing i noticed was how nice it steers and much easier it is to lay over....then i noticed the BOOOOSSSSTTTTTTT and loved it!

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
Got the CAT 38 inch kit installed today and took it for a lil rip. Wow! It really does make a big difference! With the sled in the shop floor if I go wrong foot forward and hang my other leg out it come right up! With out even pulling on the bars! I'm 6foot5 but it still was nowhere near like that before. Noticed it was way easier to get on one ski even on hard packed snow. Headed to Vale tomorrow to try it out in the hills! :)

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the CAT 38 inch kit installed today and took it for a lil rip. Wow! It really does make a big difference! With the sled in the shop floor if I go wrong foot forward and hang my other leg out it come right up! With out even pulling on the bars! I'm 6foot5 but it still was nowhere near like that before. Noticed it was way easier to get on one ski even on hard packed snow. Headed to Vale tomorrow to try it out in the hills! :)

Did u install the shock spacers that came with the kit or are you using the stock length that came with the 40"?

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
I just left the shocks stock length. The extra inch of clearance will help for rocks and stumps I think. Mine is just a base M8 so it had the coilovers not the floats.

Top Bottom