Arcade

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought I spent a lot of time on here before the arcade,Now I,m hooked all over again.And I dont play video games.........or should I say didn't! LOL!
Great add on Ron!
catmando!
Now all we have to do is send Tekim and Getrdone on holidays!
:perfect10:

GRD

Reaction score
I thought I was addicted before the arcade!!! Bad news.... But great addition to the site!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I Agree With All Above

Yup, very addictive..... I thought all the meetings would take care of the "addiction", but here we go all over again. Spent 2 hours trying to get through that damn motorbike one last nite, couldn't get over the last obstacle. I did get low round(52) on golf, but wouldn't let me submit the score(an error screen came up). Gonna have to get tekim to show me how........... Now i hear those voices again!!!:d

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
everytime I go in there, there are new games to play, my goal is to knock GetR'Done off the leaderboard for tetris, but thats going to take some practicing.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Games!!!!!

I finally got my name on one top score last night...probably taken by Get R Done 5 minutes later, but like a "High Mark"...I did it at least once.
Addictive...you bet.
Ron, your the best...no worst...no best...no worst...
Dam voices in my head!!!
Cheers.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I finally got my name on one top score last night...probably taken by Get R Done 5 minutes later, but like a "High Mark"...I did it at least once.
Addictive...you bet.
Ron, your the best...no worst...no best...no worst...
Dam voices in my head!!!
Cheers.

Looks like you've held the title of Roulette Champion overnight there Sledbunny. I've got the curling title, till Get R Done, or Tekim decide its time to play again.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Yep, as soon as these guys see we have a title I'm sure they will take it away...that's ok, I will always remember "When" I held a title...living in the past may not be healthy, but It's all I have...so sad!!!

Cheers
Looks like you've held the title of Roulette Champion overnight there Sledbunny. I've got the curling title, till Get R Done, or Tekim decide its time to play again.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Getting the high score on golf requires sucking really bad,Who ever made up that game got it backwards,It actually shows the high score,which means you suck in golf but you are the champ LOL!
catmando!

800RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These games are super addictive. Once you have a high score you keep checking to see if anyone beat you. Then you just get back on and keep working to get your title back. Good work Ron.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Actually the site PM's you to let you know that it was your high score was beat.

If you have any suggestions for games let me know. I add a few each day but will cap at about 50. I may get rid of the ones that dont get played.

RON

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ron You B@st@rd

This is really cutting into my tv time..... Haven't watched any tube for 2 days now............ And tekim gets all the snow and has all the high scores........ Lifes good:cool:

the Champ

Reaction score
that damn bike

When does the dirt bike game end??? My computer just about got it...ITS ALL SO FRUSTURATING! AHHHHH:rant: :mad: :tazz:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Curlers

There's a Curling Tourney and they need 2 more players in the Arcade.. Join today or set up your own tourney...

Also, sorry guys had to redo the golf, I should of set it at low score, now it is..

Ron

Last edited:

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
thought a tourney might be fun

I set that tourney up..... thought it might be kinda cool. Also, I had a 30 round in golf, so I was wondering where that score went???:eek: Thanks for screwing up our lives more than they already are, Ron.....

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I set that tourney up..... thought it might be kinda cool. Also, I had a 30 round in golf, so I was wondering where that score went???:eek: Thanks for screwing up our lives more than they already are, Ron.....

Great Idea Ric,At least thats what I thought untill I found out I'm playing against.............getrdone.....I'm roasted before I get going,playing against the all time arcade dude,I'm buttering him up so as he dont kick my butt to bad!LOL!
Bring it on ! LOL!
catmando!

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great games Ron. I don't hear the end of it from the so called boss. Could you tell me how the scoring works in darts. That darn Tekim has to be beat. :surrender:now Tekim :D

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Darts

Great games Ron. I don't hear the end of it from the so called boss. Could you tell me how the scoring works in darts. That darn Tekim has to be beat. :surrender:now Tekim :D

I was also confused on that one, Until GetR'done told me it is all backwards !!?? The worst score wins.. What's with that hey?! Guess that enables me to be to have a shot @ being a CHAMP @ something.

Top Bottom