arc remote coupling system

sarem

Reaction score
anybody try this on the stock tmotion skid? better yet, anyone know of a manual type bracket that would couple the skid together. that cable seems untrustworthy

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes and it worked good. I had an issue with the rear bracket break but they upgraded them aims no issues at all and there are 3 of us in the group riding with them and they made a big difference. With sag mad when climbing. Mountain magic is where I bought mine and I know they still have 2 in stock. Talk to Eric and tell him you were talking with me off of snow and mud. He is a supporter of this site.
also we put a bolt through in case the shock ever let go. Skidoo has a bar through the stock bracket and Skinz didn't put one in. You can see it on the new bracket as it's hard to explain.

Darren

Last edited:

sarem

Reaction score
thanks for the reply. are any of the sleds did you have seen boosted. I have a 174 ez ryde and it seems one dimensional. was thinking about putting the stock t motion back in if the arc would keep the skis downwhen in the couple position. the sled is 2014 TSS instaboost . sometimes when riding at home or in the trees and meadows it would be nice to be able to pick the front end up..

MC Xpress

Reaction score
No feedback on a boosted doo but have had ARC on a boosted Nytro and Viper with great results. I'm not convinced it couples as well as a climbing specific skid such as ez ride or racers but it's close and opens up all the freedom you give up with the other options in trail and boondocking situations. i wouldn't install anything else after having ARC.

Top Bottom