April Fools Jokes

grizzley1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i phoned a dear friend of mine and told him that craig mactavish was fired to day for the dumb move last night, boy did he fall for it,but kinda unhappy with me right know:d:d:d:d

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My secretary phoned and and asked my brother to help her out as she was stranded on the side of the highway. As he left the plant site she was hiding on a back road, and watched him drive by. She come into the office and we phoned him from his office phone 10min later and wished him april fools

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Rock station here in Lloyd, the Goat, underwent "programming changes" this morning and switched to todays Fresh Country and Southern Rock...hahah
The amount of people that phoned in and were completely devastated/ fuming mad was hilarious. I thought it was a pretty good prank on their part, sure got alot of people here.

on the country station lloyd fm. they said that the "week the women went" is coming to lloydminster and they had women calling in like crazy haha i got me

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my pa just got me.....he let a friend of his borrow our enclosed Triton yesterday to haul a Pontiac Sunfire he bought in GP. Phoned me a few minutes ago to tell me it had folded and wrecked the rear ramp door when he loaded it....I flipped out....got burned.....:eek:

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Red Deer newspaper got me and probably half the city! They printed a story claiming the city was going to install parking meters on every residential street.:eek: Residents have been parking on city land for free for far too long.....and they were going to hire 200 enforcement officers to monitor them:rant:...I finally caught on....they got me good!!:d:beer:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Went to one of my supplier warehouses yesterday to pick up some parts, and an old coffee room table had coffee cups, pop cans, and water bottles all "crazy glued" to it..... That was kinda funny....

Top Bottom