APRIL 27, 2013 GOODFISH LAKE 2nd ANNUAL QUAD RALLY

Mik-B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who's all going to this from the Edmonton area? Does anyone want to meet up and convoy out there?

I don't know what the trail will be like, this year, but last year, it was a fun, relatively easy ride, with a few tricky parts. I'm sure it will be great this year too.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who's all going to this from the Edmonton area? Does anyone want to meet up and convoy out there?

I don't know what the trail will be like, this year, but last year, it was a fun, relatively easy ride, with a few tricky parts. I'm sure it will be great this year too.

We have a group headed up again this year. You're welcome to join in. I won't have much time to iron out the details until the beginning of next week, but we'll likely meet at the BonAccord Husky or in Gibbons.

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the camping situation at this rally? Lots of room? In a field or camp site?

Paradise cove is a campground with power hook ups.
Number is 780 636 2819

this camp site is about 5-7 minutes from the staging area:)

Bigstick

Reaction score
dont know why these towns with rallies cant all communicate before setting dates and one can go sat and one can go sun, bronson is same day, that sucks, i would def do both if they were back to back. atv clubs just shooting themselves in the foot doing this idk

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont know why these towns with rallies cant all communicate before setting dates and one can go sat and one can go sun, bronson is same day, that sucks, i would def do both if they were back to back. atv clubs just shooting themselves in the foot doing this idk

I dunno man. Isn't Bronson 250km from Goodfish? I would think it's next to impossible to coordinate an event if you gotta work around every other event within a 500km radius, much less those in other provinces.

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is our 2nd rally and we are only off by a day.. We aren't changing our date. We are leaving it for the last Saturday of April as last year.. And I virtually don't know how that is possible to be looking and calling everyone and coordinating around each others dates. Out rally is based on our area. Same as other quad rallies around OUR area..

Also for those that are wanting to camp, there is a lot of room at the hall for parking..

and thanks whodenie.. Can't please everyone but we are thankful for the many riders who have come and supported us and the many new ones this year:)

Remoth

Reaction score
I may come. Not too sure yet. Fairly close to Boyle. Only saw this today. Maybe a good chance to try out the new snorkels.

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanna thank everyone who came out this year again!!

have some great pictures of the new slew:) and people talked about the one beaver damn, I'm sure they'll be talking about the slew more:)

thank again everyone:)

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a good time, but there wasn't nearly enough mud and water. ;)

Great event guys, thanks for all the hard work.

P.S. It was a guy in our group who took home the quad!

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to emphasize what Whodeanie had said, The wife(baggage) and I had a great ride with some great people, Looking forward to next year. Although I think my arms are gonna fall off. I feel very badly for the persons who have to clean the hall, it looked a bomb had gone off. Thanks again for putting this event on.

Remoth

Reaction score
Was a good ride. Disappointed not to get a phone call for prizes though. Lol. I was actually surprised at the trails. Was generally easy going, but the broken ice made a few spots pretty interesting. Saw a few broken axles(glad to say one wasn't mine), one swamped Honda, but I'm sure a lot more happened. I'm definitely coming back next year!

Ps - my snorkels are sealed nicely.

Top Bottom