apex mountain

curtis warren

Reaction score
wondering if anybody nows how to make my sled carve better i now its a big sled had it turbod out with 240 to 310 kit just trying to make it turn easier on the hills or boondock should i narrow the stance any info would be great

Sprint5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try taking off the sway bars. That should allow the sled to lean over much easier.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wondering if anybody nows how to make my sled carve better i now its a big sled had it turbod out with 240 to 310 kit just trying to make it turn easier on the hills or boondock should i narrow the stance any info would be great
I have a s/c apex and once I took the sway bars off I filled the shocks to 80 psi on the front. This made it work better on the trails and when boondocking it doesn.t dig in as fast. I firmed up the front shock on the track and run the back shock a little softer it seemed to help with keeping the front end up on the snow a little better. U also need to ride the back of the running boards a little more to help keep the front end up a little more and use your weight to throw the sled around. U can't ride the sled forward like alot of the newer sleds, this is what works for me . all I found is ride it a litle harder than a lighter sled it works great, good luck

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Soften the front or remove the swaybar, stiften the center shock, practice, practice, practice. You can do that cause you won't be getting towed home to replace, pistons, crankshafts and belts :) Or factory recalls that leave you stranded waiting for reverse parts..lmao

Safe sledding
RS

apex EPS pow carve.jpg

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Use your power to your advantage, if you can find the sweet spot on your throttle then it's effortless to throw around.

Sent from a iPhone

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
set your ski's in to the narrow setting helps to....

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I softened front shocks, my strap is looser ( I like the wheelies!!) also made the sled easier to turn with less pressure on the skis. All I can suggest is try several different settings until your happy.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with all of the above plus add a two wheel kit, I think it helped. Also make sure you have the bars nice and high....more leverage.

Top Bottom