AOHVA Castle News Release

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if it does go through and no riding in park what happens to the 30 or so bridges. Can they be removed and used elswere. Shouldnt let the greenies have a nice for motorized use bridge so they dont get their feet wet. Oh wait they wont be able to cross the streams because they will disturb the silt. Stops the greenies from going too far if its ilegal to go in the stream.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if it does go through and no riding in park what happens to the 30 or so bridges. Can they be removed and used elswere. Shouldnt let the greenies have a nice for motorized use bridge so they dont get their feet wet. Oh wait they wont be able to cross the streams because they will disturb the silt. Stops the greenies from going too far if its ilegal to go in the stream.

They will let it all grow in,do you think those twits will keep trails clear,let alone get thier girlfriend to carry a gas axe.Next the NDP will be making laws to stop any criticism against them....maybe they can pull out thier new workplace bullying one.Shannon Phillips should go back to being a rolly derby girl.

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys/gals have a long hard fight ahead of you. Sitting on the sidelines from another province watching this unroll. One thing that is hurting your cause and fight more than anything is the childish behavior coming from some people over their. The lethbridge newspaper picked up on it pretty quick and those words they put in their hurt your fight in a big way. What people dont realize is once you post something especially on FB its their even if you del. Iv seen several childish comments show up in my news feed and i go check the group and they have been deleted but yet i can still find them in my feed.. Hopefully the children realize they are doing more damage than good and grow up..

Ramjet15x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zrock,
It is also start in the Lake Koocanusa area as well, there is land closure fight starting there too

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys/gals have a long hard fight ahead of you. Sitting on the sidelines from another province watching this unroll. One thing that is hurting your cause and fight more than anything is the childish behavior coming from some people over their. The lethbridge newspaper picked up on it pretty quick and those words they put in their hurt your fight in a big way. What people dont realize is once you post something especially on FB its their even if you del. Iv seen several childish comments show up in my news feed and i go check the group and they have been deleted but yet i can still find them in my feed.. Hopefully the children realize they are doing more damage than good and grow up..

That knife cuts both ways ...lol
There are some ridiculous " greenie" posts as well ...
But the NDP would never point that out .Fact is , they are not on our side ...

No matter what we say or do or offer , it will fall short ! Speaking of disrespect, what about the thousands of volunteers and hours that is al for not ....
Now that's a real sham to not even include them in the final process.

No wonder people are pissed !
They will get a clear message in 19, trust me ....!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The point being you cannot go to their level and have people acting like children. Not only do you have to look like a respectable, organized, trustworthy group in the governments eyes but you also have to look the same way in the public's eyes. Unfortunately with some of the comments and such that have been posted on FB as well as some forums a few people have made the ORV community look pretty childish. You need the public fighting with you including the farmers and possible other users that are going to loose out. Allot of you have the right idea and are attaching this with a calm level head and thinking before speaking/posting and that is what is exactly needed. Im just posting this up here hoping the children that are posting in other forums/FB see this and think before they speak as all they are doing is hurting the ORV community. Most of the childish comments have been on FB and i refuse to post/comment their as it will just turn into a battle and make things look worse for you guys.
If everyone stands together and speaks as one voice the gov/public have no option but to listen

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The point being you cannot go to their level and have people acting like children. Not only do you have to look like a respectable, organized, trustworthy group in the governments eyes but you also have to look the same way in the public's eyes. Unfortunately with some of the comments and such that have been posted on FB as well as some forums a few people have made the ORV community look pretty childish. You need the public fighting with you including the farmers and possible other users that are going to loose out. Allot of you have the right idea and are attaching this with a calm level head and thinking before speaking/posting and that is what is exactly needed. Im just posting this up here hoping the children that are posting in other forums/FB see this and think before they speak as all they are doing is hurting the ORV community. Most of the childish comments have been on FB and i refuse to post/comment their as it will just turn into a battle and make things look worse for you guys.
If everyone stands together and speaks as one voice the gov/public have no option but to listen
Have ya ever thought that people have had enough of the crap going on, this world has gone to a soft padded room and is a load of crap

Unfortunately I think your going to see alot of rebellion now as people figure out that it's needed

sent while drinking tea's

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well I certainly agree we need a calm
Steadfast approach that is united , I think you must understand the facts as well.
Such as the NDP government has a majority, there for no they don't have to listen to anyone , they can in fact pass any legislation they want ( and do).

Secondly , the majority of people are on the side of keeping it open .
Also the farmers use atvs / trucks etc on crown grazing land all the time , in fact a lot are quite involved in this activity both as business owners
,as well as recreational users.

While I don't condone ridiculous comments made ,I fully understand the frustration with the deceitful lies the NDP have put forth.

My point is there was already rules in place for this area, a plan put forth to better the area as well as make it financially sustainable and it was ignored completely.

That's why normal people are very , very frustrated !

Last edited:

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I certainly agree we need a calm
Steadfast approach that is united , I think you must understand the facts as well.
Such as the NDP government has a majority, there for no they don't have to listen to anyone , they can in fact pass any legislation they want ( and do).

Secondly , the majority of people are on the side of keeping it open .
Also the farmers use atvs / trucks etc on crown grazing land all the time , in fact a lot are quite involved in this activity both as business owners
,as well as recreational users.

While I don't condone ridiculous comments made ,I fully understand the frustration with the deceitful lies the NDP have put forth.

My point is there was already rules in place for this area, a plan put forth to better the area as well as make it financially sustainable and it was ignored completely.

That's why normal people are very , very frustrated !

I definately understand the frustration and honestly if i was their sadly i would probably be one of the ones reacting before thinking..LOL

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also we have to realize for a lot of these folks ... It's not about a few camp outs or rides in the summer . It can mean there livelihood. A lot of people depend on the $$ spent there , gas/ food / mechanical/dealerships/ restaurants etc etc ...
The government is going to financially ruin numerous buisness's and again put and end to more jobs ....!

Do they ever put forth a financial sustainability study , prior to these rash decisions?

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no more fun.png

Top Bottom