Anything Goes Daily Rant!!

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Daily chit Rant is, the Carbon Tax twattley is gonna impose on us Albertans, never said how much but you can just imagine the price at the pump and the allready ridiculous taxes on home heating is f@#Kin stupid. I am truly unable to contain myself. Hope we all fair out not to bad in this oncoming ****storm!!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Friggin' quadders, SxS'ers, or whatever seeing how far up the sled trails they can get. Chewing and rutting the hell out of the trail. Not as bad before the grooming starts but when it is on a groomed trail, I can really rant.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paid good money on a set of rims for my daughters Fiat (graduation gift). Rims lasted 4 months and the clear coat is falling off. Seller RoadRaceMotorsports.com says its not their problem, go deal with the manufacturer. So I contact Stance the wheel manufacturer they say you didn't buy them directly from us NO WARRANTY..... What a crock of horse crap.......
It's going to cost me what the rim is worth to fix it...

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did the Canadian govt give all 25000 Syrians a new car with bald tires or a 18 wheeler and say go drive hiway 2 today? What a chit show. Just took 3 1/2 hrs to drive from carstairs to Lacombe. Brutal.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Did the Canadian govt give all 25000 Syrians a new car with bald tires or a 18 wheeler and say go drive hiway 2 today? What a chit show. Just took 3 1/2 hrs to drive from carstairs to Lacombe. Brutal.

Is this YOUR first time driving highway 2 as well? Cause from my 40 some years of knowledge, that highway is a chit show when there's 2 snowflakes on it, let alone a bit of a blizzard.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friggin' quadders, SxS'ers, or whatever seeing how far up the sled trails they can get. Chewing and rutting the hell out of the trail. Not as bad before the grooming starts but when it is on a groomed trail, I can really rant.

Yup, happens every fall. Pizzes me off too. Cat hunters with their trucks chained up on all 4 corners are the worst ones around here. :rant:

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Daily chit Rant is, the Carbon Tax twattley is gonna impose on us Albertans, never said how much but you can just imagine the price at the pump and the allready ridiculous taxes on home heating is f@#Kin stupid. I am truly unable to contain myself. Hope we all fair out not to bad in this oncoming ****storm!!!

years ago the reform party suggest we go to a flat tax... everyone no matter of race or income pays one flat tax... i think it would work out to about 20% canadians said no... stupid stupid stupid... there are so many hidden taxes we get bent over and don't even know it

HeavyD111

Reaction score
Paid good money on a set of rims for my daughters Fiat (graduation gift). Rims lasted 4 months and the clear coat is falling off. Seller RoadRaceMotorsports.com says its not their problem, go deal with the manufacturer. So I contact Stance the wheel manufacturer they say you didn't buy them directly from us NO WARRANTY..... What a crock of horse crap.......
It's going to cost me what the rim is worth to fix it...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/HHighfly/Fiat 500/IMG_20150808_201117_zpsw42ylymg.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/HHighfly/Katie/Benito/20151014_171445_zpsveg41ohi.jpg

Assume wheels will not be used in winter? If these will be stored just strip the clear off with aircraft stripper and hit them with mothers a few times a summer. Btw cool car and the wheels look good. I asked s/o if she wanted one for a commuter, no way! Hates fiats, miatas, minis..basically anything that doesnt use the letters S..U..and V lol.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Assume wheels will not be used in winter? If these will be stored just strip the clear off with aircraft stripper and hit them with mothers a few times a summer. Btw cool car and the wheels look good. I asked s/o if she wanted one for a commuter, no way! Hates fiats, miatas, minis..basically anything that doesn't use the letters S..U..and V lol.

Thx she loves it and I'm a little jealous too. She wanted 17" wheels so was looking at getting new tires (guess I should have been more specific when I said I'd buy her a set of wheels for grad LOL). Talked her into keeping the 16" and said I'd buy her a set of springs (was cheaper than all new tires). Dropped it 1" in the front and 1.5" in the back doesn't sound like much but really added a cool look to the car, filled in the wheel wells nicely and gives the illusion of bigger wheels.
LOL Yeah SUV they are not but surprisingly roomy. I'm 6'3" and all kinds of room.... other than in the back seat ;-)
The rims have silver painted on the inside surface so any kind of stripper would wreck the paint. :-( Yes summers only....

Here is my daughter installing her new springs.(Proud Papa)....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have to shovel snow when off work in the morning

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New neighbour beside me has 4 renters, ticks me off when I can't park in front of my own house.....

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate the usage of bottled water…… although I do use them when travelling to Third World countries. What a rip off and terrible for the environment as people are too lazy to recycle or dispose the empties properly.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Costco batteries....
Killed 2 GPS units
And one otravox s1 avi beacon

All Duracell devices survived.

They can make good vodka but not batteries?

FML

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTH, are people thinking or not thinking when they get in there trucks/suv,s/cars and not waiting for it to defrost properly or even clean the snow off the unit. I seen peeps the other day with a 4x4 sq in spot and think they can navigate fawkin traffic like that,do these MF not care or know how many other drivers you put at risk not including yourself wtf!! This is not a movie gone in sixty seconds and cannot see a thing out of the unit. Come on people get off your lazy asses and take the time to warm up/brush some of the snow off your vehicle what is an extra 5min.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if it is not the traffic infrastructure in this town its f,in people that drive 40,000-80,000 vehicles and feel the need to talk on the phone. If you can afford these vehicles then at least buy a blue tooth device or sync it to the vehicle. But when u can't pay attention at Crush Hour and drive or go when the light turns that pretty green, do us all a favor you idiots pull the fawk over and talk all you want or get the hell off the road surely you are not the only person on these roads!!!

Top Bottom