Anything Goes Daily Rant!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coffee rant...need more coffee

HeavyD111

Reaction score
Price of rent in Regina. I kind of get why Calgary/edm would be expensive, lots to do, usually decent job opportunites, Calgary in close proximity to mountains etc..but what is with this place? Even the longt time residents I talk to dont understand. 1500 for a one bathroom condo rental? Punched in Calgary/Regina into the online cost of living calculator and Regina came up at 6% higher than Calgary! Bizarre.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Price of rent in Regina. I kind of get why Calgary/edm would be expensive, lots to do, usually decent job opportunites, Calgary in close proximity to mountains etc..but what is with this place? Even the longt time residents I talk to dont understand. 1500 for a one bathroom condo rental? Punched in Calgary/Regina into the online cost of living calculator and Regina came up at 6% higher than Calgary! Bizarre.

Dude you gotta get outta there...

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you're in a turning lane at a light, maybe a few cars back..., arrow flashes for turn signal and the retard at the light isn't paying attention or even worse, just putt-putts and only one or two cars makes the turn light..., get f'n moving! Ok Monday morning rant finished! Haha

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cold wind and winter. Rant Rant

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see all the Fawkin Retards that either never seen snow before or just play dumb azz and drive a buck 40 to work are out tis am what a traffic nightmare. Can,t Fawkin beleive how oblivious/stupid people are when we get 2cm of white chit!!! Arghhhh!!

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cannot find "Canned Whole Chicken" anywheres....
...and I still have NO "moderated pictures" from the tail gate section...

That's two now....

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The site is broken 😠

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom