Anything Goes Daily Rant!!

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'd think so. For $150/hr they will "see" if it has anything to do with a new recall that came out...riiight.. Not sure what the Ford guys are talking about but this is a dangerous problem that they should rectify!

Anywho, that is my rant! :mad: Driving the daily beater today...feels a bit safer. :) :beer:

Check with your dealer and do some research Rowdy, Dodge just issued a big government forced recall not to long ago for faulty tie rod ends and I think a few other front end components. (These have been a problem for years especially on dodges)

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check with your dealer and do some research Rowdy, Dodge just issued a big government forced recall not to long ago for faulty tie rod ends and I think a few other front end components. (These have been a problem for years especially on dodges)

Ironically once I made it home there was a recall in the mail for Front Suspension Track Bar Frame Bracket which "may or may not" according to Dodge be the issue. It's booked in for Ponoka Dodge, as the dealerships here seem useless, so hopefully they can help out. HRT Offroad has offered to help find more information as well. Solid couple they are! :)

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every morning I am reminded that Sylvan Lake is "home of the LED/HID bulb in halogen housings"....

Oh, I'd bet my left nut that Sherwood Park could give Sylvan a very good run for its money.

You're both wrong, Grande prairie definitely takes the prize on this one, I don't even think you can buy halogen bulbs up here...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep. It wasn't fun at 100km/hr going over the Calf Rope Bridge on the inner lane turning left when your momentum is dragging you to the right and steering isn't exactly an option.
Death wobble has been there for years Krista, finally they might fix it

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a fawking day,, I order new panels for my sled last week, they tell me 3 to 5 days. Go in there today, now they won't be here till december! Lucky I still have the old panels.

Then I call to find out about my exhaust(getting it coated) and it won't be done till next week! Blizzarding in Revy and no working sled for me! Fawk!

I have work to do next week, but on 24th I'm shutin'er down and going for 6 weeks of braap therapy minimum I'm going crazy here....

Rant over

Last edited:

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
What a fawking day,, I order new panels for my sled last week, they tell me 3 to 5 days. Go in there today, now they won't be here till december! Lucky I still have the old panels.

Then I call to find out about my exhaust(getting it coated) and it won't be done till next week! Blizzarding in Revy and no working sled for me! Fawk!

I have work to do next week, but on 24th I'm shutin'er down and going for 6 weeks of braap therapy minimum as I'm going crazy here....

Rant over

Borrow Erik's g/f's pink sled. ;) ;) ;)

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Borrow Erik's g/f's pink sled. ;) ;) ;)

I could probably borrow a sled, but then Id wreck something for sure, plus the 600 isnt going to cut it. Kayli is way lighter than me!

If I can find a full Exhaust for mine, I might be able to ride.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stock or aftermarket Dan, call dale at h20 and tell I sent ya

Bet he has both

I dont want to buy it though, only borrow it. Ill have mine back next week. I need the Y-pipe even.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could probably borrow a sled, but then Id wreck something for sure, plus the 600 isnt going to cut it. Kayli is way lighter than me!

If I can find a full Exhaust for mine, I might be able to ride.

Get your **** packed - your riding a Cat this weekend bud!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lmao. Are you sure ?! I'm riding my cat this weekend. Pink would look good with ya ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill take what I can get! But the brand new Cat sounds like a better option for me, so stoked!:d

Top Bottom