Anyone with a 2011 F350 Diesel?

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine has had the engine light on now for a month and the dealer says they have no fix from Ford yet?? They said it is caused by the cold weather? Still like the truck but having that engine light on all the time is annoying as hell..

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What ismthe code number has dealer told you what the issue is ?

I don't know the number ,but he said it has something to do with an exhaust sensor??Apparently our cold weather is screwing them up? They reset the light and it is back on in 5 minutes after leaving.Crappy part is the truck lacks power with the light on.

Bunn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Controller update on the way as I understand.Going through epa right know.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, pcm reflash is supposed to be released immediately to rectify the problem....... Talking to my dealer about a couple we've been playing with, that both have that problem

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
This works the best, color the spot on the dash that lights up. Funny thing is Ive seen this in some old used cars.

Hopefully they come up with the fix. Freedom in Edmonton has a good diesel tech, Ric have you checked with them.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
This works the best, color the spot on the dash that lights up. Funny thing is Ive seen this in some old used cars.

Hopefully they come up with the fix. What dealer are you going to. Freedom in Edmonton has a good diesel tech

FREEDOM HAS PROBABLY THE 2 BEST DIESEL TECHS IN EDMONTON.....
AND COLOR THAT LITE OVER LIKE RKNIGHT111 SAYS AND IT'S JUST ANOTHER UNDERPOWERED FORD.......... LOL :d:d:d

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
FREEDOM HAS PROBABLY THE 2 BEST DIESEL TECHS IN EDMONTON.....
AND COLOR THAT LITE OVER LIKE RKNIGHT111 SAYS AND IT'S JUST ANOTHER UNDERPOWERED FORD.......... LOL :d:d:d

if you leave them lights long enough, they eventually turn themselves off..... permanently

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine has had the engine light on now for a month and the dealer says they have no fix from Ford yet?? They said it is caused by the cold weather? Still like the truck but having that engine light on all the time is annoying as hell..

any issues with the urea in the cold? or they dont know yet? at least if there is no flash yet, it wont be cold for much longer

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hopefully they come up with the fix. Freedom in Edmonton has a good diesel tech, Ric have you checked with them.

or electrical tape,, if ya have the time pop the plastic cover and put right on the light,,,, voila ready for the lot to go on sale bahahahaha

Ron I have also seen this and so many others holly chit peeps are funny.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10000k on mine-no issues so far. Buddy had the update done and now he has a engine light on also. Dealer refused to do the update on mine. He said that it has caused some issues-wouldnt elaborate.

Top Bottom