Anyone weigh their Nytro ?

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks.Ya it works pretty good. I'm thinking it is probably 20-30 lbs more than these ones. I think 550 is really light when you think how durable these things are. I would guess the carbon fibre sleds won't take the beating these Yamaha's do. I guess time will tell.

Yes, the M10 is a little heavier but more suitable for chute climbing. I just wonder about the durability on the CF, what the actual savings will be and whether they will justify the cost, time will tell. My sled sure feels light when you ride it, maybe an extra pound of boost instead :d

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Thanks.Ya it works pretty good. I'm thinking it is probably 20-30 lbs more than these ones. I think 550 is really light when you think how durable these things are. I would guess the carbon fibre sleds won't take the beating these Yamaha's do. I guess time will tell.

I'm with ya.......carbon is for trailer queens:eek:
You'd of gone through 100k in chasis by now if they were composite;)
I'll stick with alloy
RS

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must be an omen or something, I was watching TV last night and they showed a 3 million dollar carbon fibre race yacht break in half. You'd think the boatbuilders would have had a handle on it. They said the rough water flexed it too much :eek:

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
I'm with ya.......carbon is for trailer queens:eek:
You'd of gone through 100k in chasis by now if they were composite;)
I'll stick with alloy
RS
LMAO!! Thats all huh? Carbon fibre is cool but will not take a shock hit. Like the the Boat that SLY was talkin about or you ever watch a CF race car crash?????? It's like an explosion.

Top Bottom