anyone weigh a 2013 RMK pro yet?

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True I suppose. I probly wouldn't need fuel on a pro either I also don't go very far and like the short trails

And it gets excellent fuel economy when stuck in the trees too! Interestingly, right about the same as my doo or cat did... weird.

And yes, they DO get stuck... I"m special that way.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to see an XM dangling from the scale with a number that isn't even close to what BRP told you.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Should test all the glued parts as well. No?
The metal parts will bend before the glue gives up. We changed the tunnel on our 2013 and that glue is a pain in the ass. It holds really well.
It is pretty much the same stuff that holds the cab together on your pickup.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
No I'm seriously wondering how does one fix a pro rmk? You must have to get a kit from an auto body shop or something.
If you choose to glue the parts back together then you just pickup the required epoxy from any parts store no big deal. We don't glue the chaincase back on...don't see the point.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I'm seriously wondering how does one fix a pro rmk? You must have to get a kit from an auto body shop or something.

I think the fact that no one seems to know and the fact that this process has been on the snow for 2 production years sorta speaks well for the integrity of the construction. Obviously not many failures.

theunit1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yap yap yap once again a thread poisoned by B%*( S$&t can for once a thread stay on topic enough with the bashing and trashing i bought a pro because i wanted to you bought a xm because you wanted to each for his own they are the best in our own minds i cant wait to try a xm or my pro, I just came off a M it wasnt the best but who cares lets all save the trash talking for drunk nights in the hot tub or the hotel parking lot heres to a safe and powder filled year cheers !!

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
yap yap yap once again a thread poisoned by B%*( S$&t can for once a thread stay on topic enough with the bashing and trashing i bought a pro because i wanted to you bought a xm because you wanted to each for his own they are the best in our own minds i cant wait to try a xm or my pro, I just came off a M it wasnt the best but who cares lets all save the trash talking for drunk nights in the hot tub or the hotel parking lot heres to a safe and powder filled year cheers !!

You may as well wish for unicorns and rainbows...just sayin

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

we were perfectly on topic until you came along. thanks

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the fact that no one seems to know and the fact that this process has been on the snow for 2 production years sorta speaks well for the integrity of the construction. Obviously not many failures.

im not doubting the integrity. i want to know how to repair as there are many pro rmks in my group. cant hurt to know the repair process. l

theunit1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your really that worried about it call a dealer cause i would like to know as well ! Enough of that when can we expect a picture of you busting into westridge ? Or Allan

Top Bottom