Anyone want to Ride Long Lake on Friday!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Take pics for us catman

Will forsure,Ron will want proof his motor didnt explode,He had a little bad luck out there last time.I will also need proof my chaincase dosnt explode either ! LOL!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
IF BUGS EVER GETS HIS S#!T TOGETHER AND GETS HIS 800 FINISHED(NEVER WORKED ON IT LAST NITE OR TODAY), THEN I WOULDA THOUGHT HE'D WANT TO COME OUT TOO, AND BREAK IT IN, BEFORE THE TRIP NEXT WEEKEND.... OR JUST DOO THE FT SASK ANGEL'S TRAILS AND HELP TAKE DOWN SIGNS???

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Couldn't do it Friday, had a corporate funtion to attend. Saturday had the Daughter thing to deal with...It's running now, will have to break it in on the trail up to renshaw.

IF BUGS EVER GETS HIS S#!T TOGETHER AND GETS HIS 800 FINISHED(NEVER WORKED ON IT LAST NITE OR TODAY), THEN I WOULDA THOUGHT HE'D WANT TO COME OUT TOO, AND BREAK IT IN, BEFORE THE TRIP NEXT WEEKEND.... OR JUST DOO THE FT SASK ANGEL'S TRAILS AND HELP TAKE DOWN SIGNS???

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was a while ago but the last fix was putting the bottom gear on backwards,It is offset and only goes on one way!
Caused me some major grief!
catmando!

Do you still ride up at Long Lake? I'd like to get up there sometime.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your interested a group of us will be riding in the area this weekend. PM me if interested.

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your interested a group of us will be riding in the area this weekend. PM me if interested.

Would love to, but I have my engine apart! Hopefully going back together soon. Maybe in the future???

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Would love to, but I have my engine apart! Hopefully going back together soon. Maybe in the future???

Yes I go up there as often as possible,keep in touch and we will set something up!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was just thinking the same thing but I bet I have a better excuse,I just got home from work!
catmando!

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hay
Long Lake resident here

If any one needs a tour guide and im not on shift up north just PM me and i will take you for a wicked ride we have over 2 feet out here at the lake now and most of it is untouched once you get away from the lake.

Matt

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone is riding there Saturday I'll be out there, pm me and we can meet up.:snowmobilers_wave:

I'm planning to be out there with some people on Saturday. Haven't decided exactly where yet, somewhere east of the lake. Riding a 08 700 Dragon (red) and buddy will probably have his red 03 800 RMK out. Maybe we'll run into you.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Picking up my sled and heading out there to give it a test run.She's all good now!Being a work day and short notice may be tough to find somebody who want's to ride.
If you want to come for a rip,pm me,I got room for one more sled!
catmando!

I'm not working Friday....maybe you could slip down and pick me up? Haven't been to Long Lake for years....hehehe

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be riding the pipeline on Saturday, leaving Skelton Lake around 9am. There will be five of us touring around. Stop us if you see us. I ride a orange and black M8 and there will be a pahzerII with us (black). PM me if anybody wants to meet.

Top Bottom