Anyone want to Ride Long Lake on Friday!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Picking up my sled and heading out there to give it a test run.She's all good now!Being a work day and short notice may be tough to find somebody who want's to ride.
If you want to come for a rip,pm me,I got room for one more sled!
catmando!

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why Long Lake?? whats the deal with that lake.....the boys are talkin a ride on sunday also
!!!!???

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Big Area,still has good snow and its close,I cant make it on Sunday.
Anything else LOL!
catmando!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I wanna go, but hey I gotta work, and well the GT is out of gas lol.

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would love to do friday but have a dentist appointment! Would be up for saturday or sunday ?? Only live 25 km south of there

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the nicest valleys to ride in for flatlander country with endless crown land to ride that leads to many lakes. Parents still farm there and we take the kids out there a lot as they re learning to drive. A few pictures in my gallery under "farm".:Snowmobile1:

devil

Reaction score
i'd love to go and test mine out too, but the turbos not done yet. i can't wait, lol.

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Catmando...

So what was the issue, what needed fixing/rebuilding?

Glad... you baby is back up and running...

Picking up my sled and heading out there to give it a test run.She's all good now!Being a work day and short notice may be tough to find somebody who want's to ride.
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
THE LITTLE 900 KITTY WOULDN'T MAKE ENOUGH HORSEY POWER AND BLEW UP 3 CHAINCASES..LOL J/K.. GUESS THIS KITTY ONLY HAS 6 LIVES LEFT, EH?? I THINK THEY FINALLY TOOK THE REVERSE GEARS OUT OF THE CASE, AND HE'S GOTTA SEE WHAT HAPPENS NOW. HOPE IT HOLDS TOGETHER FOR YA KATMANDOO.......

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry.. if I had checked sooned I would have gone .... :(

Going hard to get the book work done, taxes and company/government stuff... almost there.... :)

catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Reverse piled up(long story)Removed it.We put all the parts that were removed ijn a box and I could not believe how much all that crap weighed,I dont care much about 10 pounds here or there but this box that we put evertything in weighed no less than 30 lbs.Mind you that included the cover and old chain but I was told 3lbs difference when I had it done(/whatever it takes to make a sale)Anyway,A couple short blasts with the Nos and she feels good so far,Hope to give it a good test today!
catmando!

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy! "Great balls of fire.... batman" :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's a huge weight saving.... that's equal to 3 more ponies in the mountains.... :D :D

Nothing wrong with a little additional help...

Glad to hear she's sounding mighty...Fine!!

Reverse piled up(long story)Removed it.We put all the parts that were removed ijn a box and I could not believe how much all that crap weighed,I dont care much about 10 pounds here or there but this box that we put evertything in weighed no less than 30 lbs.Mind you that included the cover and old chain but I was told 3lbs difference when I had it done(/whatever it takes to make a sale)Anyway,A couple short blasts with the Nos and she feels good so far,Hope to give it a good test today!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Didnt make it out on Friday,Ron coudnt make it.So we will get out there on Sunday and see whats left for snow and give er a could test!
Anyone else is welcome to tag a long,There are three of us so far!
Will post lots of pics!
catmando!

Top Bottom