Anyone Try Plasti Dip?

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been thinking of trying some plasti dip on my tunnel. Anyone else try it? I have it on the bumpers and grill of my truck and it has been holding up great. I think it may rub off where my pants rub the tunnel when I stand. It literally peels off so I can just take it off if it turns out like ****. Just thought it would be a quick, cheap way to change the look of my sled.

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been thinking of trying some plasti dip on my tunnel. Anyone else try it? I have it on the bumpers and grill of my truck and it has been holding up great. I think it may rub off where my pants rub the tunnel when I stand. It literally peels off so I can just take it off if it turns out like ****. Just thought it would be a quick, cheap way to change the look of my sled.
I don't see it standing up on a tunnel. My snorkels are done on my quad and I have to touch it up after each ride from branches rubbing.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Purple 1.jpg Purple2.jpg

This kid is trying it on his sled this year. The white is Plasti Dip. Other then the decals.

swampy45

Reaction score
All my panels on my 04 Rev are Plastidipped, havent had any issues yet. Just have to make sure you cover it with a clear coat or do not spill fuel on it. The gas dissolves plastidip instantly.

Top Bottom